Hero Course Dinner

The next day came for Izuku, Ochako and Eri rather quickly. To help with raising her, Ochako had offered to place her dresser and bed in her room so it wouldn't affect Izuku's ability to make potions and spells as well as keep Eri up at night. Though she was afraid of the dark, the young girl regularly had Butters to keep her company who turned into a maine coon to help give her something to hug. This surprised Ochako waking up as she never saw Butters in a different breed of cat form outside of something like a commonly known feral cat. Eventually the two got ready for the day and went downstairs to see Izuku wearing an apron that said 'I Make One Hex of a Breakfast' on.

"*snort* Izuku. Where did you get that apron?" Ochako tried to ask while keeping her laughter from coming out.

"I got it online a while back. What's wrong with it?"

Eri looked up at her father's attire to blankly give him an answer. "I think it's funny." Unable to control their laughter, Bubbles, Butters and Ochako began breaking out in laughter.

"Oh, ha ha. Very funny." Avoiding the three and picking up Eri to place her down in a chair, Izuku prepared a plate and went into the kitchen. There, him and Bakugou, who was still under the effects of the hex from the day before, came out with food.

"Hello Eri. How did you sleep at night?" The ash blond asked with him placing a few pieces of cut up sausage on her plate.

"I slept ok."

"I can tell you were quite rested from your bedhead." Izuku mentioned for two pieces of hair sticking up looking as if the young girl had horns on her head. "Here. Let me help out with that." Izuku wet his fingers a bit to pull down the pieces before getting a plate set up for Ochako and Bakugou as a thank you for helping.

The group began eating with Izuku passing a piece of sausage to Butters who sat under Eri's seat in his normal form. "So, what has your father and mother done so far to help you, Eri?" Bakugou asked for Eri to think.

"Well. They help me with making me tasty food. Mommy helps me get dressed and take baths. Daddy reads to me before bed and plays games with me and mommy. Also, Butters helped me last night with sleeping."

"*sniff* *sniff* I smell sausage!" Kaminari came down somewhat excited with what he smelled with Camie coming down from the girl's side.

"Woah, Bakugou's like totes mellow now. Mina gave me the 411 about it, but I didn't think you actually did something about it. That's like, so awesome sauce."

"Daddy?" Eri asked to gain Izuku's attention. "What did the weird sounding lady say?"

"She just said that she thinks what we did was cool."

"Oh."

Camie came right to Eri to pick her up while she was eating and hug her. "OOOH! You are just so precious! I just wanna eat you up!" She spoke in a cutesy voice for this to notably scare Eri before Izuku got up to pat the fawn haired woman on the shoulder.

"Ms. Utsushimi. I think it's best if you put Eri down. You're scaring her."

Seeing the look of fear in her eyes, Camie placed the small child back in her seat. "Sorry Eri. I like, got too many cute vibes from you to do something mean to you. But it wasn't on purpose, so please don't hate me." She put her hands together as a way to show she was really sorry for Eri to slowly nod.

"It's....ok...." Feeling the cuteness from her uneasy answer, Camie started to shriek at this.

"AHHHH!!!" SHARK!" Kaminari came out of the kitchen where he looked like he nearly lost his life from the amount of fear he had. The group looked in to see Bubbles sitting on the counter acting like a mindless fish. "I SWEAR TO YOU! A SHARK WAS IN THAT BOWL AND NEARLY BIT MY HAND OFF!"