Chapter 35

AN... Konti lang tong chap na to... dapat Part 2 ito pero dineretso ko na lang ang chapters.. hindi ko makwenta kasi kung ilang chapters pa.. baka konti na lang... 

Anyways... thanks for all the votes and commets! 

Chapter 35

Tanya

1 Year later

Milan, Italy

“Ok girls!!! Final walk!!! Happy faces now… and ….. clapping!!!!!” sigaw ng stage manager sa backstage.

Another very successful Fashion show… the models are now starting to move down the catwalk … as usual, I was at the end of the line waiting for my turn… Mother Reyna was always behind me to give his final bow…

I turned to look at him…

“Another feather to your cap? Dumadami na Mother a… baka hindi ka na Makita nyan!!!! Di ka na ma-reach!!! “

He laughed…

“Kung hindi ako ma-reach mas lalo ka na!!! I’m very grateful that despite your overwhelming popularity and hectic schedule, may panahon ka pa rin sa isang hamak na designer na katulad ko…”

“Ayan ka na naman mother…. You’re teasing me again. hay nako… masisira na naman ang poise ko sa ‘yo. How can I turn you down… you’re my manager! I don’t have a choice! Hahaha! And besides… you made me… thanks… thanks for everything you’ve done for me” I hugged him..

“Maiiyak na ko… ayoko ng drama.. rarampa pa tayo… masisira ang beauty ko“ he said teary eyed…

I smiled… I’m so proud of him… he’s now one of the top designers around the globe and his works are in demand everywhere… top priority na ang mga designs nya ng mga celebrities and royalties.

It’s now my turn to walk the ramp… chin up.. poise.. just a simple smile… and don’t clap, kahit sinabi ng stage manager, kabilin bilinan ni Mother… taray!

“Let’s walk together… “ sabi ni Mother, pinigilan nya ko bago pa ako makalakad…

“No way… I don’t want to take the lime light from  you… this is your night… you have to make your final bow… this is all about you!“

Natawa sya…

“You already took the limelight out of me honey! The way you took their breath away the moment you stepped out of the catwalk…”

“That is because I’m wearing your creation.”

He took my hand and cling it in his arms…

“I insist… let’s go… they’re waiting for us”

Wala na akong nagawa kundi umiling at sabay na kaming naglakad ng catwalk…

Everybody cheered as we walk, nakakabingi ang sigawan! standing ovation ang drama…

Si Mother maiyak iyak because this fashion show is actually a milestone… hindi lang from Italy ang mga guests and press but from different fashion capitals around the globe.. It was well attended and from the looks of it… it was definitely a success…

We made our final bow. Hind matapos tapos ang cheers and claps… this is too overwhelming… and I smiled at Mother… he is definitely crying now…

Matagal pa bago nag-die down ang audience and we made our way at the back stage… I went straight to my dressing room where Angelie, my PA is waiting for me…