Butterflies

"What the heck is happening here?"

Why on earth those two decerebrates were holding his human down on the bed?

Hearing his dark, deep voice, Bright and Tutah sprang up and let out a scream.

Taking advantage of their momentary surprise, Little Thing managed to free himself from their grip and ran to him. He hid behind his back, almost as if using him as a shield.

He arched an eyebrow. "I asked you two a question."

The two boys exchanged a wide-eyed look and swallowed hard, before turning back to him. Then Tutah puffed out his chest, braced himself and said "We are helping him. Shush!"

"Exactly!" The other annoying kid backed him. "We're helping him, go away!"

If possible, his eyebrow rose even more. His gaze became harder and colder, signaling he wasn't in the mood for their games.

Immediately the first pain in the ass corrected himself. "Please."

"Yeah... please." He repeated the other.

Kongpob's hazel eyes darkened as his gaze again moved from one to the other. "Out."

"You can't-"

"Now."

"Bye 'Thit, see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Babblermouth echoed his friend again.

The two kids didn't have to be repeated twice and ran out of the room.

Idiots

"Thank you." Little Thing breathed out.

Kongpob turned his face abruptly and pierced him with his gaze.

"What the hell were you up to?"

"Uhm..." He mumbled embarrassed, playing with his fingers and gazing at him. "I went out with Nam yesterday."

Yes, Kongpob knew it. It was almost two years since they had started "dating". By now the dragon had stopped checking that everything was going the right way. Little Thing was naive. In those two years they had kissed only three or four times... on the cheek. In short, Tiny was just too oblivious to be led down the wrong path.

"She wanted to kiss me..." Ok, now it was four or five times. Still too few to put him on a bad path "... on the lips."

"Mmh." He replied disinterestedly. Those words echoed in his mind and finally, he realized their meaning. He gave the kid a super dirty look.

"Uh... uh..." Stuttered the not so innocent kid anymore under his accusing gaze

"Ok, and?" He urged him to carry on.

"Uhm... I just... I was embarrassed and I... I guess because I've never kissed anyone you know..."

Needless to say, he knew. And if he had any say in the matter -obviously he had-, things would have gone on like that for a long time.

He wouldn't have allowed some pesky human to corrupt his brat's innocence. He was already annoying this way, Kongpob really didn't want to know how much more annoying he could become if he discovered the "girls'" world. Nope.

"That's good." He feigned disinterest. "Kissing is overrated. Keep focusing on your studies." He took the grimoire to open it at random and reading the first page that presented itself. Little Thing's magic was bad in almost everything, he could practice on one at random.

"So, let's try again with the cloaking spell." And let's hope he won't transform the old shrew -the neighbor- into a Snapdragon, again.

"Oh, look at Kong. This flower reminds me of you; you're both tall and colourful."