1 | 𝗚𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗦𝗠

GOJO SATORU felt uneasy, an uncommon emotion, considering his strengths and power. Something, a power so overwhelmingly strong, sending his spine chills. But why was he feeling like this? It isn't everyday where you feel fearful and creeped out just by drinking a cup of coffee in a cafe. Why? A pit of blackness and darkness enveloped the depths of his heart as horror rained torrents on his heart. The feeling of someone watching him and his every move. The feeling of inferiority. The feeling of someone ready to rip out his soul into smithereens and consume his insides slowly...

" あなたは大丈夫? ( Are you alright? ) "

A sweet, melodic voice, dripping with honey. Such a beautiful sound... It warmed his icy heart, brimming it with an indescribable warmth. The silvery-haired man glanced up. A woman, probably in her early twenties, with crimson red tresses, neatly plaited into a braid, two long bangs by the side of her porcelain face. A vague smile, etched on her face. Pinkish, cherry-like, soft, plum lips. Gojo's eyes lingered there for a while, feelings something stir up in him, before begrudgingly looking a little up. Eyes, yellow like a cat's, with red circles swirling around her orbs. Bending her back a little as she met face-to-face with him, she stared back into his diamond blue hues, which were hidden under his black blindhold. Gojo felt hypnotized. Her eyes... Remembering the question, he quickly cleared his throat.

" Yeah, I'm fine," he said.

The woman's smile widened. " Glad to hear. You seemed disturbed. " Gojo shook his head, not wanting to worry her. " I'm fine, it's okay, " he repeated. The woman hummed lightly, contemplating his response. Gojo squirmed slightly, but not enough for the woman to notice. It felt as if... the woman could tell he was lying.

" Anyways, wanna sit here with me? " he changed the subject, gesturing towards the empty seat in front of him.

" It would be a pleasure. " The woman sat down, locking eyes with him again. Gojo, realising she had been looking at him for the past three minutes, decided to tease her lightly. "Can't get your eyes off me? " The woman broke her glance with him and closed her eyes.

" You are wearing the Jujutsu Tech uniform, "she replied.

" Are you one of my fans? "

" Fans...? "

" Oh, you don't know? I'm Gojo Satoru. I thought you would recognise me. "

"Ah, the greatest sorcerer in this era? " The red hair woman said thoughtfully.

" Yep! What about you? What's your name? "

The woman didn't reply at first. She opened her mouth, as though she wanted to say something, before closing it, rethinking it and filtering it, before finally answering.

"Makima. That's my name. "

" Makima... Makima... what a nice name... " Gojo felt the words slip out of his mouth naturally. " Thank you. " Makima's lips curved into a small arc.

" By the way, what are you doing here, Makima? " He asked, curious.

" I was thinking about getting a cup of coffee. "

" I see... "

" What about you? " Makima folded her arms. " Shouldn't you be exorcising curses? "
Gojo pouted at her slight accusatory tone. " I just wanted to have a breeeeaaaaaaakk, before I have to go on another one of my business trips! I don't even have the time to- " Gojo gasped and stopped himself from saying ' - kiss my 19745 girlfriends goodbye. ' Makima tilted her head in confusion.

"To what? "

" NOTHING, NOTHING!! " Gojo broke into cold sweat under her unwavering gaze. Makima gave him a closed-eye smile, deciding not to pry any further. " Anyways, may I have your number? " Gojo beamed at her. It was a rare catch to find such captivating women of this kind. Makima blinked innocently at him.

" What do you need my number for? " Makima asked. " O-oh, to keep in contact with you! I want to get to know you~ " Gojo cooed, smirking at her.

" Alright then, here's my number : xxx xxxx xxxxxx " Makima handed Gojo a piece of paper with her number written on it.

" Alright then, it is getting late, I have to go now. " Makima stood up, wiping the corners of her mouth delicately with a napkin. "See you, if we ever meet again. "

" So fast??!! " Gojo pouted. Makima only smiled, before exiting the cafe.

Gojo felt slightly desperate and anxious. He still wanted to talk to her, after all.

" One more thing! " He ran up to her, panting slightly. Makima stopped, but didn't look behind.

" Call me Satoru! Please! "

Makima turned behind to face him.

" Alright then. Goodbye, Satoru. " Makima glanced at him. Gojo grinned widely. Phase 1, complete! Time to proceed to Phase 2! Gojo looked at the numbers on the piece of paper Makima gave him, and whipped out his phone from his pocket.

" We'll meet again, Makima. " He kissed the piece of paper as if it was his priceless treasure. He typed in the numbers slowly, making sure it was the correct one. In the name section, he inserted " Makima 🖤 " and saved it.

Gojo then placed his phone back into his pocket, and remembered about his first year student, Megumi Fushiguro. He was supposed to retrieve Sukuna's Finger! 'Guess I should get myself some Kikufuku from Kikusuian! I can go check on him afterwards. ' And off he went. Yet, in the midst of the chaos which were unfolding, Gojo Satoru had forgotten one tiny, tiny detail.

He had forgotten the scent of forboding horror, in which a fight determining life or death was about to happen to him very, very soon. A fight, which will result in countless casualties... including the people Gojo Satoru cared for... A fight which may well destroy the world, and cause a flip, causing the cycle of life to be unbalanced...

A/n : I'm building up the story for their fight so the story and their relationship is stacked up very slowly:)