pt.13 (Randy meets the family)

Start from the beginning

"Hey.. it will be ok y/n I love you.. i love you so much." You feel randy tilt your head towards his face. "I love you no matter what y/n, I wont care if your parents dont except me I'll be by your side anyways and always." Randy said.

Randy then kisses you gently. His soft lips made you get butterflies in your stomach and you felt your face get hotter.

Randy then smiles at you and was happy that you felt a bit better now.

"We should get inside now randy." You say feeling better.

"Yea" randy said while turning off the car.

You and randy then got out of the car and walking into the house.

You then saw your mom cooking food.

"Hey mom!" You say feeling happy to see your mom.

"Oh! Hey sweety!" Your mom says while walking up to you to hug you.

"Oh you must be my daughter's/son's/child's boyfriend!" Your mom said  while shaking Randy's hand.

"Yep! My name is randy, what about you?" Randy said looking at your mom.

"My name is M/N! I'm so happy to finally meet you!" Your mom being the nice person she is.

(2 hours later)

A

few hours went by and your sitting around the table with your mom, dad and your boyfriend randy. You guys are eating what your mom made and it tasted really good.

"So uh. How old are you?" Your dad said while looking at randy.

You felt so scared at this point.

"I'm 46 sir.." randy said looking at your dad then at you.

"Why are you dating someone so youn-" before your dad can finish his sentence you then changed the subject. "AH ANYWAYS UHHH....THE FOOD WAS GREAT MOM. IMMA TALK TO RANDY OUTSIDE FOR A MOMENT." You said.

You and randy then got up from the table and went outside.

"Are you ok y/n?" Randy said looking at you in a worried expression.

"Y-yea.." you said looking down

"Aw... its will be ok. Are you embarrassed that I'm way older?" Randy said while looking at you

You look at randy too "uh... kinda.. but I love you too much to care about your age..."

Randy smiled. Randy then leans over to kiss you deeply. You then kiss randy back.

"Let's go back inside" you said to randy smiling.

"ok y/n" randy said opening the door for you.

You and randy then sit at the table and your dad turns to randy very quickly. You can tell your dad has alot of question.

"So.. why are you dating someone so young randy?." You dad said to randy kinda weirded out.

"Dad-!? Does it matter?..." you said with a mad and a embarrassed expression on your face.

"Well it kinda does matter-" your dad says while looking at you and randy.

"It doesn't matter dude- love is love." You said looking at your dad and waiting for is response.