Chapter 104: 6th Ancient Power & Elf Asks for Help

Early morning a few days later, Cale was climbing the third peak of the Ten Finger Mountains with only Raon by his side.

"Human! Taking a stroll is fun!"

Cale wiped the sweat off of his face as he used the Sound of the Wind to quickly climb the mountain.

These peaks were called the Ten Finger Mountains because they resembled fingers. This meant that the third and eighth peaks were the tallest.

These two peaks were so tall that the peak was covered by the clouds and snow did not melt until the middle of summer.

'But that peak is melting.'

The official name of Cheapskate's Ancient Power was 'Fire of Destruction'.

Other people would not know about it yet. This ancient power would melt about half of this third peak in another two weeks.

"Human! It is hot! What is this?"

"Aigoo." Cale groaned as he reached the top.

"Isn't this lava? I read about it in a book! It is hotter than the fire in the Jungle! It is an interesting power!"

Lava appeared in front of Cale and Raon. It was not huge, but still a decently large lava pit. Of course, this peak was not a volcano.

However, this lava was melting the mountain. They could feel intense heat radiating from the fire.

But Cale was feeling less of it thanks to the necklace with the Fire Suppressing Water, as well as the Vitality of the Heart. He looked at the center of the lava pit.

"Ha!" He couldn't believe it. A golden pig sculpture was spinning in circles in the middle of the lava pit. 'He truly is a cheapskate that obsess with money.'

"Raon." Cale called out to Raon, who was staring at the interesting sight in front of him.

Raon could see Cale holding his magic bag open in front of him. "What is it, human?"

"Give me the silver coins from the Super Rock villa, as well as half the money we got from Odeus."

Raon blinked a few times before obediencely putting the silver coins in Cale's bag and handed another bag to Cale.

Cale slowly started to smile. It had been a while since he did something this refreshing without harming anyone.
Showing off your wealth was best for stress relief.

"Hahahaha!" Cale started to laugh out loud.

"...Human, why are you laughing?" Raon moved backward.

It was not because Cale was laughing. It was just odd to see Cale laughing like this, but it was still nice to see. However, what Cale started to do was odd.

Clang, clang. Cale grasped a fistful of silver coins from the Super Rock villa and threw it into the lava.

"Human! Do you know how many chicken skewers! How much candy?! Human, why are you doing this?! Tell me if you have any issues with me! Human!"

"Hahahaha!" Cale was not listening to Raon.

At that moment, something weird started to happen.

Ooooooooong. They could hear a noise as the silver coins did not melt and started to rise up from the lava to create a path.

<The former owner was a greedy and wealthy warrior.>
This was what was written in the novel.

This Cheapskate required money to get.
The information from the other Ancient Power confirmed that idea. This guy is obsessed with money.