"I object I'm pregnant and his the Father!" Nayeon pointing the groom who sweat even more but he lighted up when someone he doesn't know stopped the wedding.

"Am I?." he nervously answered. "I mean y-yes, I got someone pregnant." He added. But his sweat overflowed, he look at Tzuyu nervously but not scared.

Everyone was stunned, her mother tries to hiss out a warning to him

Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun secretly giggled in the corner. Tzuyu and Momo noticed them.

Sana's brother face the crowd and clear his throat before he explained.

"Actually, she's speaking a sort of lie but thanks to you Miss, I think this is my cue to heard my side" He smiled to Nayeon.

"Minatozaki Sen!" His mother raised a tone that echoed the chapel.

"I'm sorry Mom" He uttered.

He inhaled and released.

"The truth is, I cannot marry Chou Tzuyu. No matter how I look at it, I don’t think I’m suited for marriage right now. I’m sorry to cause so much trouble with my fickleness. Mom, everything is my fault, so please carry on your business with Chounwa Group. President Chou I’m truly sorry. Please forgive me.”

Tamping down her anger, Madam Chou walks out, followed by the rest of the guests Tzuyu's Dad just thumbs up and smile to his daughter. Mr and Mrs Minatozaki exited the chapel as well.

Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Momo and Nayeon. Walking towards where Tzuyu and Sana's brother exchanging conversation.

"So you were my little sister's friend?" He asked them.

They answered "yes" and smiled.

"Thanks for saving my ass in this horrible arranged marriage" He uttered.

"You're welcome." Nayeon answered. But the other just laughed except Tzuyu.

Confused, Tzuyu asks Sana's brother what he's doing, which he answers with a simple explanation: “My sister told me about you before she leave.”

"Huh? She left?"

"Yes, She left South Korea for good" He said, this place cause her too much pain. And I hate that I'm the one reason that she wants to forget this place and the people.

"When?" She asked.

"Just this morning." He answered.

Tzuyu tries walk away hoping that she'll catch up Sana. But Sana's brother stopped her.

"Don't. You can't catch her she left six hours ago."

"Where she is?" Tzuyu holding her tears.

"She told me not to tell anyone neither my parents where she'd go."

Tzuyu's eyes can't hold enough, a tear flowing through her cheeks. Momo came close and rubbed her back for comfort.

Minatozaki Sen released a deep sighed.

"I don't want to tell you cause you're the very first reason she left. But, I'm not a very good brother to her so I tell you and do your job for me to annoy at the same time to take care of her, Okay?"

Tzuyu's was in between her heart wrenching cause 'she's the reason why Sana left' and the part were Sana's brother give his blessings to her and his sister.

"If you know her well, you could find Sana in her dream place to watch the sunset" He drop hints.

Sana's brother suddenly walked away from them and raise his right hand to bid goodbye while walking away.

Tzuyu bring down her memory with Sana and their knowing each other conversation. She recall everything from her mind. She can't miss this.

"Tzu, where do you think Sana go?" Jeongyeon uttered at the side.

"I'm not sure, but I remember she said, she wants to go in Europe."

"Europe? Just to see Sunset?" Chaeyoung curiously asked.

"I don't know but she love watching them. I remember during our night swimming in their house she mentioned about the perfect place with a beautiful spot to witness the sunset" little by little Tzuyu recalled everything.

"That's hopeless Tzu, Europe is so huge to find that place, I mean every place has that, the earth is round." Jeongyeon tapped Tzuyu's shoulder.

Tzuyu sighed.

"Well, If I have to witness each sunset in every places in Europe just to know which place has the perfect sunset, I will do that just to find her."

"Ugh! That's love" Nayeon acting cutely at the side. Jeongyeon abruptly put her arm around Nayeon.

"I could do that for you." Jeongyeon winked. Nayeon felt giddy and giggled.

"Congrats Nayeon unnie, you're the longest girlfriend she ever have." Chaeyoung uttered and chuckles.

"Really? I love you baby" Nayeon giggling and kissed Jeongyeon on her cheeks.

"You guys are disgusting. Get a room please." Dahyun said. But they both just smirked.

"Anyway Tzu, we're here to support you, always." Dahyun added in a normal tone and tapped her shoulder.

Momo hugged Tzuyu. "Goodluck Tzuyu"