𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐃❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐃❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been three days since Charlotte's first detention with Umbridge, and each one seemed to get worse and worse.

What didn't help, was the fact she was exhausted. The full moon was only one day away now, and her body was in a lot of pain. She had a high fever, her muscles appeared to be in knots, and her nose was completely blocked.

It wasn't a fun experience.

"Show me the hand," the sickening voice of Dolores Umbridge said.

The second Umbridge had seen the bandage on Lottie's hand, she made sure it was off. The fifteen year old was forced to grip the silver, making her hand blister and bleed, the once light pink mark on her hand had become a dark red/going on purple colour, and it was becoming a huge problem.

The allergy cream that Poppy Pomfrey had given her helped, to an extent. Charlotte's hands had been so badly blistered that nothing seemed to work, and she knew she couldn't go back to the hospital wing, Poppy would get suspicious.

She held out her hand, taking a deep breath as she avoided eye contact with the woman dressed in pink.

When Lottie had first seen Umbridge, her first thought was that she was just a grumpy old woman who thought she could have some control over Hogwarts. Now, however, every fibre in her body feared Umbridge. The mere thought of the woman made Charlotte sick to the stomach, and the sight of her made her want to burst into tears and leave the room.

She didn't want to be weak, nor did she want to be vulnerable, yet there was something about Umbridge that sent Lottie into panic mode. The cocky, sarcastic personality she had around her friends disappeared, being replaced with the exact same girl that walked the corridors of her childhood home. Umbridge scared Lottie, the power the woman could gain made Lottie feel queasy and nervous.

"Very good," Umbridge said, firmly gripping Lottie's hand, her fingers pressing into the burns with a harsh grip. "Very good indeed."

Charlotte didn't say anything, her eyes fixed on the wall opposite her.

"You know, Miss Lupin, you deserve this," Umbridge told her. "You deserve to experience pain. Your kind don't deserve the happiness and freedom that the rest of us do. It is my duty to teach you this, to teach you what a monster you are."

Monster. That was a word that stuck.

"I shall see you tomorrow at 7pm, don't be late," Umbridge said, dipping a spoon of sugar into her mug of tea, mixing it in with the drink. "You may leave."

Lottie barely even nodded, quickly leaving the room and closing the door behind her. As she stood outside the office, tears pooled in her eyes.

Monster.