𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Lottie woke up with a high temperature, and it dawned on her that a full moon was coming.

Just what she needed, as if Umbridge hadn't made things bad enough already.

She glanced around, Coco was asleep at the end of the bed and the rest of the room was silent, it must have been early.

There was an indescribable pain in her hand. Lottie tried to keep her mind off of it though, in fear of both a break down, and intensifying the pain as her mind lingered on it.

Instead, she switched to thinking about Harry.

She was still in shock that they had kissed, she was pleased, of course, and yet a part of her felt guilty for keeping things from him. As much as she felt guilty though, she knew she couldn't just turn around and tell him she was a werewolf. Things didn't work that way, and even if they did, he may not like the truth, he may stop talking to her, he may think she was a monster.

He had the right to think she was a monster, she knew that. She knew what werewolves were, what they did to people, she knew of their violence, of there viciousness. As much as she trusted that James and Lily wouldn't teach Harry and Sophia awful things about half breeds, the rest of the media sure as hell would have, and that had a huge effect on his beliefs and ideas around the subject.

The feeling of Coco moving around and waking up drew Charlotte's attention, and before she knew it, she was pulling her trainers over her fluffy pyjamas and fluffy socks, slipping out of the Gryffindor tower to take Coco for a walk.

It was early, and the fact that it was the start of autumn meant that it didn't get light until a little later into the morning, so Lottie and Coco were pretty much out in the dark.

Gripping onto a dog lead was not a fun experience for Lottie. No matter what she did, her hand was throbbing, practically burning with pain and anger. Using her left hand made it easier, but even just the sight was enough to make her feel queasy, she was constantly reliving her detention and Umbridges sickening smile, it was awful.

Coco made her way around the grounds without a care in the world, looking the healthiest Charlotte had ever seen her. She had been eating properly, she was clean, and she and Lottie had built a lot of trust between eachother. Within the very little time that they had been together, the pair had managed to get on well.

Lottie was proud of her dog, she had previously been fragile, hurt, small. Now she was strong, bouncy and healthy. The sight made her happy.

At least one of them was benefiting from going back to Hogwarts.