𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

this the last chapter so embrace yourselves

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hours later...

"Get yo ass out of bed and go get dressed." said Tremani on the phone.

"No, I haven't given you my consent."

"Kasiyah go and get dressed, I ain't asking you I'm telling you." he said ending the call.

"This is nice." cooed Kasiyah as she stared at her figure in her mirror, she wore a green silky dress that crossed in a zig zag motion on her back. She had curves in all the right places her slight hip dips sat on her waist complying to the dress neatly.

"YES BESTFRIEND, WHOSE BESTFRIEND EVER BESTFRIEND LIKE THIS!" gassed Aniyah. "Tamari you see this."

"Turn the camera around."

"Tamari on the call?" asked Kasiyah.

"He called me to bother me as per usual...Tamari look at this." she said showing him all angles.

"if you want to see come over here." Kasiyah said leaning over to end the call.

"Girl you know that nigga can't walk." said Aniyah trying to keep a straight face.

They both burst out laughing, what was even more funnier was the fact that Tamari knew that he wouldn't be bothered to even try to walk, he wasn't motivated at all.

"Girl let me tell you what Pop Joe said about Tamari." she said bursting out laughing mid sentence.

"Everybody found out he got shot, and he was the talk of the salon, Pop Joe went outta his way to say 'that's what his ass deserve for that weak ass cut he gave me a few months back."

As the image of the day formed in Kasiyah's mind she began to laugh, people in her area were so unbothered about what they'd say, they'd say anything and everything with the confidence and no shame.

"Nah he's so bad mind, he tried to tell me that I got a good job because my head big." laughed Kasiyah. "Exactly that was how my face was too, I was like 'Joeeee what the feck?'

"That man crazy." said Aniyah calming down.

"I know das right."

"Aw bestie you look so good, Tremani best keep his eyes glued on you, no steak can match this big booty steak" hyped Aniyah swaying her head.

"Aniyah stop." giggled Kasiyah.

"You heard about that man that got killed in his apartment, ole girl limped her ass to the hospital." said Aniyah.

Kasiyah kept her eyes glue onto the floor, yes she knew all bout it and for now she was glad that it wasn't Tremani.

"Yeah I heard."

"Now don't act like you don't remember what Tremani said at the therapy session, if a nigga dead- bitch you know what he said." she said leading it on.

"Yes I know Aniyah, I don't really want to think about it that much." she said putting her lipgloss in her purse.

"Ok Kasiyah I'm just saying, it's hella suspicious. I'll drop it." she said helping Kasiyah adjust her hair and dress.

Kasiyah's phone pinged.

Trefokinmani🙄: come outside and bring my shorts w yu.