1.

THE LOW, A JACK HARLOW FIC.

CHAPTER ONE.

BEGIN.

Solána was dressed in a deep velvet, almost see through dress that hiked up from both her legs, slits on the left and right

Solána was dressed in a deep velvet, almost see through dress that hiked up from both her legs, slits on the left and right. Leaving a triangular valley in the middle. Her hair was parted to the right and fully pressed.

Despite what she had assumed, the party was wild. Music was more than just blaring and the crowd of her associates and other celebrities singing along made it louder.

She saw a couple people she admired and wanted to be. She stepped into every conversation smiling and laughing with whatever people had to say. But after a few hours of interaction her social battery was drained.

She searched around for somewhere else to be. A man with a smirk that made him look like he was in pain stepped into her path. She smiled and said "excuse me". He didn't move.

"You need to move." He clearly wasn't used to being told something like that so he accepted it and walked away. She rolled her eyes and made her way to the couch almost full of people, almost full of darkness.

Great.

She took a seat on a black cushioned couch that she realized was actually swarming with people. She didn't mind. She opened her phone to Instagram looking at celebrities stories. Most of all of them were posting about the same exact party she was in.

They made it look more fun than it actually was.

Her finger tapped right until she unexpectedly saw a pale face, smiling. Her heart skipped a beat. His face was green, then blue and then green from the lights of the party.

"We out here at this party! If you know what's up! Pull up!" Jack Harlow said with a laugh. She laughed down at her phone. Her heart raced. She couldn't believe he was actually here.

She admired his work, his music, his lyrics, his face. She had to find him. She finally had a purpose to be at this party. She stood up, someone immediately taking her place on the seat.

Smiling at everyone she passed through she knew she was going to find him. Jack Harlow. She should've knew he was going to be here. He just did his feature with Lil Nas X. He just performed too, it was amazing.

Her heart raced as she saw the same black jacket from the video. It was him. He turned around as if he knew she was there and immediately smiled. She couldn't help but return the grin.

Would he recognize her? She forgot she was famous, he had to. What if he didn't. She decided to speak first biting her lip, "I'm S-" she says before he cuts her off with a rough laugh escaping his lips.

A look of intent in his eyes before he grabs her hand, "SZA yeah I know. I'm a fan." He sounds so passionate in real life. So deep and so possessive somehow. Wait he was a fan, I'm a fan.

Her heart beat raced and her throat grew dry. This was just a party but she wanted to be his friend. She felt like she could be on a personal level with him. She smiled again and suddenly he looked like he was enjoying himself more.

"Alright what do you say I run and go get us some drinks?" He asked. She nodded fiercely. She couldn't believe Jack was getting her a drink. Was this real? She calmed down.

"I have to drive so I'll just have a coke." She tried to make her voice loud as possible as he nodded and dropped her fingers from his.

"Coming up." He whispered in her ear sending her chills before he headed for the refreshments side of the party. While he was gone a couple more people approached her but she was too eager to speak to Jack again so she walked to the drinks area.

Her face grew red as Jack sat at the bar smiling at another woman. The way he was staring at her a minute ago. Or a few minutes ago. He had her sitting there for a while.

So he's one of those guys. Cake and eat it too type of men. She's met so many of those. He broke out in laughter as she rolled her eyes. Her attitude was growing stronger by the minute.

Of course she didn't own him but she made him stand there waiting for him for almost twenty minutes like an idiot. All just for a can of Coke that she didn't even get because he was talking to someone else.

She waited for Jack to walk back to her. She tried not to scowl to deeply as he returned with her drink. He noticed the energy he was putting out and he handed it to her with a smirk.

"Hey." And that set her off. One simply hey from this man a few minutes ago and her dress would've flew away. But now, she could see through him. He was nothing but a fake. So she rolled her eyes.

She could see that this upset him deeply and didn't care, "You must be so proud." She said. He didn't like where this was going so he set his drink down.

He was working up his own attitude and even though she was annoyed with any guy that was a womanizer she missed Jacks smile.

"You talk to every woman as this party. All you have to do is get them a Coke and you're in their pants right?" She almost regretting what she was scudding him of but she saw him. He couldn't get a drink without putting the moves on another girl. One after the next. She had no respect for dudes like that.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to say." His face was serious and she was almost scared of him. But she had no need to be. All the anger on his face was right there, he took a deep breath and walked in the other direction.

Leaving. She almost regretted it until she remembered her ex, walking away she rolled her eyes and sipped her Coke.

authors note : yo 😏 the first chapter is out. This is a long chapter but I promise all the other chapters with be only about 500 words. I've been working on pre-writes all day and I got a couple done.

 I've been working on pre-writes all day and I got a couple done

Vote ❤️