☔︎ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: broken lies and uncovered secrets

SPIRITS MEMORIES — ❀ —

SPIRITS MEMORIES
— ❀ —

" He used that knife to take someone's life! "

Calming and quiet, the breeze tickled her skin, the leaves from the large tree sways, a large shadow falling. The comfort of an old blanket under two people— well one human and spirit. Laid out was tea and freshly homemade goodies, let alone the teasing slipping off the boy's tongue, whilst he giggled. She scowled, turning the other direction, a book widely opened in one hand, the other being held by the supernatural.

"Do you like fictional characters?" He giggled, teasingly with his hand over his mouth, visual—seemingly trying to hide the smirk that was fighting its way up his lips, his shoulders shook as he made fun of the young girl

The female teenager scoffed, watching the green leaves fly away, fighting the urge not to slap Hanako into next Christmas Eve. Narrowing her eyes at the boy, who lets out a laugh- more of a scream, his stomach hurting, tears prickling from the corners of his eyes. She rolled her eyes. "You know he'd beat you into oblivion."

Silence fell, loudly. Only birds chirping and the rustling sound of the tree, you took pleasure in the boy's expression as he imagined getting thrown like a pathetic rag doll, slowly standing up and making his way around her snatching the boy out of her hands. His cold hand cupped the bottom of her chin, dipping his head down, smirking.

"[name], you wouldn't let that happen to me. Would you? You'll be lost without me." He cooed

Cheeks tinting in pink, staring deeply into the males amber hues. Breaking eye contact, trying to turn her head to the side, while her hand softly grips his wrist, babbling whatever falls off her tongue.

"That's far enough!!" A young boy's voice boomed from the tree branch holding a rolled up purple umbrella, pointing the end of it at Hanako. [name] curiously stared at the blonde male, on top of the tree branch, it was that he looked awfully familiar— a look-alike, someone she's met before. Other than Minamoto Teru

"I finally found you, you vile fiend!!" He hopped off the branch and onto the grass, dirt dramatically surrounding him. Did he hurt his ankles? "I'm a third year in the Kamone Academy middle division!"

He continued, shooting up his thumb pointing at himself, "Minamoto Kou at your service! Take your memory of me as your souvenir to the afterlife!" That's right, Minamoto, the younger brother of Teru. She must of forgotten that he had a younger sibling

"Oh! He can see you, is he your friend, Hanako?" She inquired, removing her attention away from the young ghostbuster

"You could say that though, we've never met in person. But he's from the Minamoto clan right? That would be why he could see me. The Minamoto clan. The warriors."