Chapter 46

Glenn

I puffed on my cigar, laying back in a large chair as two beautiful women caressed my chest and hair. I tugged the other closer between my legs on a leash and buried her face there with a moan.

I slapped her exposed ass with a strap and she laps at the strain of my erection.

".. please let me suck it."

The strap lands on the same spot more harder and she bends at the knees.

"I didn't say you should speak."

There was a beast inside me rising, watching her wait eagerly for me next instruction. Women were such weak creatures, so easily swayed, just a little kiss and they're soaring to the moon.

With my fine looks and wealth, I simply pull them in on a thread like bait. Once I've eaten that bait, it's discarded.

Roberto Azzalini, my warehouse manager was in a corner, polishing a fine looking Uzi, a family of Israeli blowback-operated submachine gun.

He smiles ruefully.

"Boss, heard you got kids."

"What of it?"

I smacked the girl's ass again and she winced.

"You should give them more attention as a father."

He blows on the metal surface of the gun.

I didn't give him an answer but pressed my lips to the tip of the cigar, the bitter sweet symphony, played a malignant tune on my tongue.

"They don't need me," I finally muttered and dismissed the women.

Roberto chucks his jacket over his shoulders, annoyed.

"You's talking to me? get the hell outta here..."

He sits, pouring himself a glass of alcohol. I sigh and he removed his phone to answer a call.

I honestly didn't plan on putting Serenity through this, I could have easily gotten a woman of my choice but when it comes to a female who should bear my offspring, she was the one I wanted for that.

Her traits and good nature made me choose her though because of how I did it, she didn't have a choice on the matter.

"forgettabout it, Pazzo Caffone!" Roberto yelled over the phone, "

Translation - Pazzo Caffone - crazy loser.

I knew me being sterile was bound to happen, it's caused by my unhealthy smoking and drinking habits so finding the right female to carry my seed, remained to only hope to preserve my bloodline. That's when I set my eyes on Serenity, Angie was no where near what I'd been looking for.

She's just for sex and nothing else, I would never want her foul genetics to mix with mine. I told Serenity that I didn't want to be a part of my son's lives because of ignorance but they were my only flesh and blood.

"So you want to be bad and tough uh," Roberto downs his glass, "You need to be smart."

When I was twelve years old, my father made me take an Omerta. This is the mafia's vow of silence, you must take this vow to be in the mafia. We don't snitch because the family protects each other.

Breaking the oath is punishable by death.

"I got to introduce you to him, you don't need to know his name right now."

Roberto walks over to me.

"Here he is... Hey, I got someone you got to meet, an amico, a real mortadella this one!"