25 | winter formal

Start from the beginning

«We're waiting for the live music,» Susan says excitedly. «There's gonna be live music?» You say in surprise. «Yeah, this really hot band from San Diego,» Barbara says.

«Their music is great,» Ali says, with emphasis on 'great'. «Well, I'm gonna get something to drink,» you say. «Do any of you want anything?» Barbara and Susan both shake their heads. «Oh, Daniel's over there getting me a drink,» Ali grins.

You look over your shoulder and see Daniel by the snack table. «Okay, I'll be right back, then.» You swim through the ocean of people, and eventually you reach Daniel.

«Y/n! Hey,» he says whilst filling up a second cup with punch. He looks up at you, and his eyes widen a bit. «Wow, you look great! What happened?» You roll your eyes at him. «You don't look too bad yourself there, Casanova.»

Daniel chuckles. «Yeah, I don't feel like Casanova,» he titters. «Whatever, Ali loves you,» you say, but you quickly regret it when you see the look on Daniel's face. Ali hasn't told him.

«She what?» He spurts out. You sigh loudly. «I'm sorry, I thought she told you. She told me she thinks she loves you. But you love her, don't you?»

Daniel's mouth falls open for a second before he closes it again. «Are you crazy? Of course I love her. But are you sure she said that? Maybe you have it mixed up.»

You snort. «I'm pretty confident. But this is great, now you can tell her!» Daniel rubs his neck sheepishly. «What if she doesn't say it back?» You put a hand to your face in frustration. «Did you not hear a word I just said?»

Daniel bites his lip. «Fine, yeah, you're right. I'll tell her.» He picks up the two cups of punch. «If this goes well, I'll see you around.» You give him a thumbs up as he walks off.

You pick a cup yourself, and reach for the spoon in the punch bowl, but someone else grabs it before you. «Oh, I'm sorry,» they say and let go of it. You look up and meet a set of brown eyes.

You take in the rest of the boy. His hair is blonde like Johnny's, but his locks are flat and dull. «Hey, I'm Kyle,» he says as he reaches out his hand for you to shake, «I think we're in History together.» You shake his hand, but you don't want to admit you've never seen him before. «Oh, right, yeah!» You lie.

«You look nice tonight,» he says as he eyes you from head to toe. You chuckle awkwardly. «Thanks, you too,» That's when you feel a set of hands hugging your waist from behind; followed with a series of soft kisses to your neck.

You turn and meet Johnny's eyes. You chuckle lightly as you look back at Kyle. He's just staring at the two of you; his mouth slightly open. «Got a problem there, mate?» Johnny asks as his hand slides down the front of your stomach.

Kyle blushes violently before he walks off. Johnny spins you around. «What an ass,» he mutters as he places his hands on your hips. «Are you jealous?» You ask teasingly. You can feel Johnny's grip tighten around you.

«I don't like the way he looked at you,» Johnny says as his jaw clenches. You chortle. «He was just looking at me.» Johnny shakes his head. «He keeps looking over here.»

You run your fingers through his hair. His eyes are still fixed on Kyle. «I swear, if he looks at you one more time...» You guide his hands down to your ass, and Johnny's eyes trail back at you. «Let's give him something to look at,» you say teasingly.

«I like that idea,» Johnny smirks and places his lips on yours. You wrap your hands around his neck, and whimper quietly in his ear as he squeezes your ass. «I'm so hot for you right now,» he says on exhalation.

«Wanna go get some refreshements?» You ask and intertwine your fingers in his. «Yes please,» he says, and leads you out of the gym; straight out into the hallway.

He drags you into an empty classroom, and locks the door. Then he takes you to the back, where he puts a hand to your face and kisses your lips. «You're so fucking hot.»

You look down at the bulge in his pants, which sends butterflies fluttering around your stomach. «Hey,» Johnny says and pulls you by the hair so your head falls backwards. «Eyes up here.»

He brushes his lips against your neck. You moan quietly from the pleasure. «You know,» he says in a pant. «I fucking love this dress, but you're gonna have to take it off.»

You feel the floor falling away from underneath you. Johnny tugs gently at the ribbon in the back of your neck which is holding your dress up. He pulls a little harder, and the top of the dress falls to your hips; leaving your breasts exposed.

«There you go,» Johnny whispers, and whilst still holding your hair in his grip, his tongue travels from your neck and down to your breasts. You gasp as he reaches your nipple and bites down.

Your body twitches and you try to throw your head forward, but he still has you in his grip. «Can't take it?» He asks and moves up to your lips. «Oh, I can take it,» you say in a pant.

Johnny grabs a hold of your throat, and slams you against the wall. You exhale sharply as the air is knocked out of you. He keeps a hand around your throat as you feel him leave a hickey on your neck.

«Do you have any plans tomorrow?» He asks as he takes off his shirt and reveals his sculpted abdomen. «No,» you say in a pant as you take him in. «Good,» Johnny puts a hand between your legs; making your body jerk. «Cause you might have trouble walking.»

He grabs your waist and throws your back onto one of the desks. Then he puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer. You feel your breathing get choppy as he lifts up your dress, and slips inside you. «Oh— my God,» you say on exhalation when he pounds into you.

You arch your back and reach to grab the sides of the desk, but Johnny grabs your waist and flips you around on your stomach. He grabs your arms, and pin them against your back. «Lay still,» he says, and lets go of you.

You're about to turn around when you feel something tighten around your wrists; tying them together. You manage to look back, and you notice he's missing his tie. You try to move, but it's impossible without the use of your hands. You're all in his control.

«Good girl,» he says and slaps your ass; forcing a whimper out of you. Then he enters you again, and you bury your face into the desk. «Harder,» you moan. Johnny goes slower and leans closer to your ear.

«You're gonna have to do better than that,» he says in a low grunt. Your whole body is shaking; ready to let go. «Fuck, Johnny!» You exclaim. You want to just get up and finish it yourself, but he's got you at his mercy. «Beg for it, baby,» he whispers.

You can't take the anticipation any longer. «Harder, please!» You exclaim. He slams into you harder and faster, and you bite down on your lip to strain from screaming as your orgasm flows through your body.

You lay flat panting; trying to catch your breath. You feel Johnny loosen the knot that's tying your hands together. You turn around, and sit up on top of the desk. Johnny helps you tie your dress around your neck, and you help him get his tie back on.

«I fucking love you,» he says and wraps his hands around your waist. You hop down from the desk and rest your hands on his shoulders. «I love you, too.»

* * *

[A/N: Hope you liked this chapter ;) I'm I writing this instead of working on a paper that's due thursday? Yes.]