𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈.

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

It was just past eight and a young Y/n, who was just eight years old was being tucked to bed by her mother.

"Mommy?" Y/n asked her mother, who was tucking her in bed.

She glanced at her.

"Yes, mahal?"

"Can you sing for me? Please?" Y/n begged her mother.

Her mother stared at her, confused. 

Why did she sing for her? She never sang for her before. 

"But mahal, when have I ever sing you to sleep?" Her mother asked her. 

"Never but Amy told me that her parents sing her to sleep...but if you don't want to..." Y/n replied sheepishly and pulled the quitted blanket up to her nose. 

Her mother sighed before sitting next to her. 

"Okay but this is the first and only time I'll sing for you. Besides, you need to go and sleep, you have school in the morning"

Y/n frantically nodded her head smiling.

"Good"

Her mother cleared her throat before singing in her native tongue.

"ikaw ang liwanag ng aking buhay ako'y iyong pinapasaya di mo man alam kung gaano ka kamahal ang liwanag ko'y wag niyong alisin"

╔ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╗

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣

╚ ═══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════╝

(𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟)

I was sitting in the backseat as Basilio sat in the passenger seat and Crispin in the driver's seat.

We were parked waiting for Alexandra to come out, from doing her business.

While reading from my phone when Basilio held his hand over the head of the seat.

I smiled as I placed my phone and held his hand.

"What seems to be the matter, Princess? You seem distracted since his morning" He asked, concern.

I smiled at his concern.

"I'm fine, really" I insisted.

"You see Crispin? I told you she's fine. Y/n he's been worrying about you since you didn't give him his good morning kiss"Basilio teased.

Crispin removed his hand from holding mines to point at his brother.

"That is not true!"

I smiled as I crawled the central console to kiss him.

"Ooh, Crispin dear!" I sang.

I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm so happy!"

Another kiss on his temple.

"I could"

I held on to his collar and he wrapped his arm around my hip as I placed another kiss near his lip.