11: To Gringotts

Hermione POV

I woke up to the sound of water running out of a tap. I smiled knowing Nadia was drawing me a bath.

"Good morning Nadia!" I said brightly as I sat up and stretched.

"Good morning miss," Nadia responded, "I've drawn your bath and selected an outfit for you."

"Thank you!" I told the elf before walking off to the bath. After my bath I dressed in the cute outfit Nadia had set out for me. Once I was dressed I put on a pair of cute boots that reached just below my knee. Nadia then did my hair in two cute braided buns.

Once I was ready for the day I walked down to the dining room

Once I was ready for the day I walked down to the dining room. When the door closed behind me I caught sight of wonderfully familiar black hair. "Harry!" I happily exclaimed throwing my arms around my best friend.

"Hi 'Mione!" Harry said standing so he could hug me back.

"Are we going now?" I asked referring to our plan to leave for Gringotts.

"Once you've eaten," Narcissa said pointing to my seat. I nodded and sat down.

"Aren't you-"
"Going to-"
"Say hello-"
"To us." Fred and George said from their seats across from me.

"I wasn't aware you were coming," I said as I put eggs on my plate. "But hello."

"Of course we came," Fred said.

"There was no way we were going to leave Harry on his own in this big scary world." George added.

I laughed and Harry blushed. "Are you still trying to convince him your serious about the courting?" I asked.

Narcissa's eyes widened in surprise and then understanding. Fred and George nodded.

"Don't encourage them 'Mione," Harry admonished.

"Sure Harry," I said knowing he'd come to terms with it eventually.

After I had eaten and the twins had coerced Harry into eating some toast Cissa stood. "If we don't want to run into anyone it's best if we leave now. Most people visit Gringotts later in the morning."

I nodded and stood as well. "Let me grab a cloak."

After visiting a cloak closet not far from the dining room I went to the main sitting room. There Harry was reassuring Fred and George they didn't need to come.

"Really I'll be fine. I'm glad you've come with me but... I need to do this on my own. I need to see the extent of Dumbledore's manipulation for myself." Harry said before giving the twins a hug.