#1

I was tapping my fingers on the hard surface of the marble table waiting for the water to boil. It was seven in the morning and my master is expecting a visit from one of his relatives.

The sound of the steam coming out of the kettles mouth broke my thoughts and I quickly scrambled for a pot holder and removed the kettle from the electric stove after turning it off.

I poured enough amount of hot water into the white and blue teacups and submerged a honey milk tea into the cups. The oven goes 'ding' indicating that my velvet cupcakes were done and I quickly removed them out of the oven to cool.

After one minute, all of the snacks and the teas are all prepared in the tray and I rolled out of the kitchen into the huge guest room.

I knocked softly on the hard wood and a voice from inside replied to me, allowing me to come in. I immediately trotted inside the room and found my master sitting on the sofa with his legs and arms crossed.

When he saw me, a smirk decorated his face and I looked away to avoid his gaze but I can still feel him drilling holes into my head with his constant stare while I arrange his cup of tea and snacks.

Be professional Lay. Be professional.

I turned around to serve him his tea and I only look at him disapprovingly. Like, look at him, he's just wearing a black skinny jeans and a loose black longsleeves shirt that's exposing some of his collar bones and his slippers were his ordinary indoor furry slippers.

My gosh! Where's Mark?! He's the one whose in charge of masters clothing.

"Master, you should change your clothes and wear more formal in front of your guest." I told him while bowing slightly to show respect.

"It's just my sister, I don't have to look decent in front of her, I also need break in wearing those tight neck clothes." He protested.

Tight neck clothes means his usual business clothing which is the Americana or tux.

"And oh, I decided too that from now on, I'll appoint you to everything that involves myself. If I want to change my clothes, you will do it. If I want a companion, you will accompany me. And everything else including my 'personal' needs, butler. I don't want anyone but you. So don't worry about Mark, I already informed  him about it." He licked his lips seductively and looked at me straight to my eyes. I just nodded and replied a blank 'as you wish' as I bowed to him.

Soon the guest the household was expecting entered the room and there goes Magnolia with her curly golden blonde hair bouncing on her head with a red tie, as she crossed the room, meeting the eyes of her brother, which is my current master. She's elegant as ever, even if she's just wearing a nice red sundays dress and some flat white shoes that might've cost seven months of my salary.

Wow.

"Brother!!"

Mag screamed at my master and quickly tackled him on the sofa as they giggled together. I scoffed at them and Mag quickly jumped off from killing my master in a hug that could well, literally kill.

She got off from his brother and looked at me. When she met my gray eyes, she went ballistic and started giggling like a high school girl that got his crush looked at her for the first time.

"Gah... Lay!! Marry me as in now! You always look so fucking hot!" She spread her arms wide and went to hug me but before she could take a step towards me my master scoffed and glared at her way making her stepped back, a few good meters from me.