Pastel Orange and Death Glare

Oikawa pov 

I stared at the purple butterfly and quickly looked at it. 

I see that your catching on to me. That's to be expected. Well I'll give you another few things about myself and then one thing I really like about you other then your looks. One thing about me is that I love ribbons and I love to match colors. I also love drawing. Now for the thing I like about you. You're so driven with volleyball and I see that you honestly love the sport. You work everyday even with your bad knee. You try your hardest to perfect what you need to work on and you aren't sloppy. I love that about you. Have a wonderful day.
-Her

I smiled at the note and tucked it away in my bag coming up with a good idea of what to do in order to figure out weather or not l/n is the person sending the butterflies. I just needed one of my fangirls to help me out with something. That wouldn't be that hard since most of them would literally jump off a cliff if I told them to. Which when you think about it is a bit concerning. 

Classes ended and lunch arrived. I grabbed one of the fangirls in my class and pulled her aside taking out the purple letter from the morning. The girl looked confused then smirked and smiled sweetly at me. I already knew that this girl wasn't the sender of the butterfly notes since she is one of the girls who watches me at all times and comes to watch me play volleyball the moment school ends. 

"So are you the one sending me these butterfly letters?" I say loudly. In the corner of my eye j see l/n glance up and bite her lip. Bingo. I think to myself. I turn my attention to the girl at hand and continue the act. 

"o-on theses butterfly notes? Y-yeah I've been writing them." The girl lied. I curled my lip in frustration. I knew the girls who loved me were shallow but shallow enough to pretend someone else's love letter was there own?

" no, I know you aren't the one writing these letters. Fuck off" I whisper to the girl and push her away from me Walking to the gym to practice with Iwaizumi. 

When afternoon classes started their was another butterfly note on my desk. It didn't look as well made and was pastel orange. I looked over at l/n's wrist to see that she had changed the color ribbon on her wrist to the dame pastel orange. I smiled and opened the letter under my desk do no one could see. 

Why would you do that to me? You know full well of who I am not so please just come up to me and tell me if you like me or not. I can give you until next week if you need the time just please don't test me like that. Don't do that with other girls either because it not only Hurt my feelings but it also Hurt hers. Anyways, I made this card in a hurry and to be frank with you I'm s bit annoyed that I had to change the ribbon color. That sentence alone should be enough for you to know who the heck I am. In love you Oikawa or as Iwaizumi likes to say. Shittykawa because just now you were being a shittykawa.
-Her

My eyes drifted to l/n and I noticed with horror that she was glaring at me. She had an icey glare and it hurt for some reason. It hurt more then a wasp sting. Some part of me didn't want to believe that I had angered her and wanted to briefly think that she wasn't the one giving me love letters. But the truth fell on me like s pile of bricks as I sat in class. She was annoyed at me and I had fallen for her and her in the form of butterfly shaped letters.