He Decided To ...

It was night and we still haven't talked. We haven't eat dinner nor drink even water. It was very silent at the room. 

I was in the bed waiting for him to come over and lay by my side. I planned to say how sorry I am when he's in bed but everything that I planned went down.

He grabbed off the pillow and the blanket, he placed it on the floor and he laid down there..

"uhm, what are you doing?"

"I'm laying down here. Isn't this what you wanted right ?"

"hey, let's not"

"no Francesca. I can pretend and make a good show but I don't fake. I'm an actor not a FAKER."

I shut my mouth when he said those words. God! I really didn't mean to say those words to him, how can I fix this ? ugh yes, I get affected by this , I don't wanna loose him, I just don't want to.

"uhm Francesca?"

"yes? what do you want? what do you need?"

"nothing much, I just wanna let you know that I'm going to fly back tomorrow to New York, I already booked my flight earlier than yours."

"you did what?"

"you heard me, there's no reason for me to stay longer here. Like you said, I'm no one , so why would I stay?"

"But Mike , let's talk this through.. com'on"

"no Francesca, you already said it. Goodnight"

My tears dropped as he said that he was going to fly back to NYC tomorrow. I can't believe this, am I this bad? that a guy can possibly leave me ? I can't believe this.

I laid back down with my tears coming off. I can't control it, I just dont wan't him to be this mad at me and be this upset with me. Maybe I shouldn't have said those to him. I'm such a big wreck! 

"Mike, I know you're awake, please let's talk"

"there's nothing to talk about Francesca"

"please Mike, don't do this"

He got up from the floor and sat down, he looked at me and to tell you honestly I thought that was it, I thought he's going to accept my apology but he didn't

"Do what? Do leave you? please don't leave you? com'on. You know sometimes I think how tough your nervous system are that after what you said to me you still have the guts to make me stay. You can't make me stay Francesca Elizabeth Matthews. Remember, this was a deal. Now the deal is over, I'm tired playing games with you, I'm tired being the one who keeps on following you and gets a STRANGER AWARD for helping you. I'm so tired of you, I let you bully me, I let you underestimate me, I let you embarrass me, and I let myself love you and still I get a "YOU'RE NO ONE TO ME" certificate. Seriously Francesca, are you even human? because sometimes , I think you're not. No matter how rude you are to me, how you make the most disgusting person alive still I didn't regret meeting you. But what did you do? you did the opposite. I thought Derek was lucky with you, now I can say , he's not. And I can prove that"

he laid back down with his serious face. He turned around on the other direction not facing me. I was stunned and shocked by what he said. I didn't know what words can actually fit the words he said. He loved me. Mike loves me, that's why he cares, he worries about me and he made love to me. I have no words to throw up to him, he was very mad at me that I can't even stand to just even say hi to him anymore. 

Gosh! Francesca you're such a big big big mess, you're dumb! aaaaaaah ! 

Tears fell off of my eye as I laid down the bed without him. I kept on crying and crying and can't stop the tears.

Mike's POV

Heard her tears falling off , heard her crying and I was deeply in pain. I don't want to see her cry but after what she did to me ? she had no idea what I did for her. So yes, I love her. I love a woman who can never love me back, I love a woman who will only repay me with "YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME" strike. 

I can't believe this, I don't want to leave her side but it's the best for us both. Nothing hurts more than to get rejected from the woman I love and to see her cry like that. I want to be at her back and make her feel alright but then I remembered , I was no one to him, so why would I do that to her? She doesn't need me.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep while she continue to cry. Don't know what she thinks but someday I know she'll get through this.