“Dude, just buy a card reader, I can’t always carry cash,” said one classmate, who despite the complaints, handed me two dollars. 

“If I can carry popcorn, you can carry cash,” I shot back. He simply scowled and took his popcorn, making way for the next customer. The first five minutes of the fight passed in this way, everyone attempting to ignore the occasional shaking of the bus and explosions outside. Finally, when everyone had their snack and I had a wad of cash, the bus fell into silence as we watched the battle. It didn’t seem to be anything special. Mulciber was going on about the downfalls of our society, or whatever, and Hector was beating him up. Typical Friday morning fight.

     Suddenly, something unexpected happened. The villain let off a blast that hit Hector square in the chest. I knew better than anyone what my best friend’s powers were, I knew he couldn’t be killed by it, but all the villain needed was that one second, that one instant where Hector couldn’t hold him back. The next thing I knew the window next to me exploded and I was being dragged from my chair.

     “So, little hero!” Mulciber yelled, his voice hoarse and low. “Which will it be? The city, or your friend?” His face contorted into a smile, his glowing eyes fixed on Hector. I wanted to yell at him to save the city. I wanted to scream that he should save me. In the end, it took everything I had to keep from wetting myself.

    “Seulgi!” Hector yelled, his voice breaking. I tried to give him a smile. I really tried to. 

    “Too late! I’ll destroy both instead.” He raised his fist and turned towards me. I saw my life flash before my eyes. I knew, at this moment, I was going to die. I didn’t even get to eat my pizza.

      The next second, he was laughing. Not a maniacal laugh, not a small chuckle, but an honest to goodness, gut-busting laugh. I had no time to think about the miraculous events, I simply had to act. I wrestled free and brought my fist to his nose. He cried out and jumped back, caught off guard enough for Hector to deliver the finishing blow. He collapsed on a pile of rubble. I felt my legs go out from under me, and suddenly Hector was there to support me.

    “Dude, are you okay?”

     “Am I ok? Am I ok? Dude! That was freaking awesome! I just helped take down a supervillain! Did you see how I punched him? I must have looked awesome.” I smiled triumphantly, letting myself be helped up. 

     “Um, yeah, about that. Listen, you know how Mulciber started laughing?” 

     “Yeah, what was with that? Oh, hang on a second, would you?” I had felt a tap on my shoulder and I came face to face with Penny, the girl from the bus. Our eyes met, and for the second time that day, I saw my life flash before my eyes, except this time I saw what I knew to be my future. I saw our first date, the place I would propose, the wedding, the adorable children we would make. How could I have been so stupid this morning? Today was the best day of my life. I was on top of the world and nothing could bring me down. 

      “Um, Seulgi? I just thought you should know, I was too embarrassed to say on the bus, but…” I grinned. Day one of the rest of my life. “You’re not wearing any pants.”

     I glanced down. Superhero boxers stared back up at me. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping, praying this was just a dream. I opened my eyes, and the cartoony boxers mocked me with their reality. I suddenly found myself wishing Mulciber had just killed me.

     “This is my worst nightmare.”

.
.
•===
Back to Lisa's POV

Fast forward..

When I got here at the address that Ms. Kim told me I entered the big garage I saw nothing but old things and cars so I walked while looking at each room until I reached the far end of the garage I saw something new car look so expensive so I scratched my head so hard did I get lost.

 Kim told me I entered the big garage I saw nothing but old things and cars so I walked while looking at each room until I reached the far end of the garage I saw something new car look so expensive so I scratched my head so hard did I get lost

This is my fvcking dream car MG Cyberster Sports car.

I took a deep breath I'm about to grab my phone to call Ms Kim but someone suddenly spoke from behind me.

"Did you like my gift to you?." She asked me i turned around I saw her she's smiling sweetly at me I look at her confusedly "W-what Gift?.." I responded she chuckled softly then she approach me

"Didn't you like this car I bought it for you, this is the surprise I told you earlier."She said while she trace her fingers on this car while she's looking at me seductively that made me gulp.." Y-you do-nt have to buy me a expensive car." I said while stuttering she just rolled her eyes and smile after that she approach me then she wrapped her arms around my neck she leaned towards me while she's looking at my lips.

"didn't i tell you that I would give you everything you wanted, did I?" She whisper seductively that made my knees weak.

I taken back when she's suddenly smash her lips on mine oh god I want to push her away but I can't..I just respond on her kiss I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me she moaned between our kisses. then I pulled out the kiss.

I stopped kissing her, Jennie groaning from the lost of contact she glared at me which made me gulped she was about to kiss me again but I stopped her..I sighed

"Do you want to continue our make out here?." I asked her she's looking at me angrily but when she heard what I said she became soften at me then she's smirk on me.

"Do you want to continue it on your new car? or in my place?" She said while biting her lips I scratched my nape.."W-what do you want?." I asked causing her to smirk..

"What if let's continue it to my place then our next sex journey to your new car what about it?.." I just nod then she suddenly dragged me in my new car I guess?

===
Skip..

Our whole trip was quiet while I was driving and focused on the road. Jennie told me her address and I just nodded. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and put it inside her pants I look at her in disbelief.

"The hell!, what are you doing?" I said I feel her wetness on my fingers oh god she didn't mind she moaned while her eyes closed.

"Please ahhh, fvck me using your long fingers while your driving I can't help it my pussy was already wet and tingling I need you right now..."She said I sighed in annoyance so I just obey what she said I enter my fingers inside her..

"Oh god aahhh Baby fasteerrr... shit aaaghhh." She moaned fvcking loud I just did my job it's good that no one is here on this road..I can't help to think about later oh god I think it's a long night.

I'm back HAHA.

Sorry guys I just finished my modules 🤧

To be continued