I

"So when am I ever gonna meet this guy?" Molly asked while sucking on a strawberry.

"This guy has a name. It's Richard. And well I don't know we're not really official yet. We've just been on a few dates so far." Amy said.

They were both currently at Amy's apartment and Amy found it pretty weird that Molly showed up at her apartment. They weren't really friends I mean sure they worked together at the same coffee place, but to her they were just co-workers. She never actually considered her as a friend just some one to talk too while she tried to waste time at work. She didn't even know how Molly knew where she lived, but she decided not to question it. She probably got it off at work or something.

"Well I think we should defiantly go double dating." Molly suggest while flipping through a old vogue magazine Amy had laying around the floor.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Well duh I always tell you about him at work." She said turning her attention to Amy. "Don't you remember?"

"Oh right yeah I do sorry."

Amy lied she defiantly hadn't remembered. She usually zoned Molly out at work sometimes. Molly wasn't always fun to listen too. I mean usually all she would talk about (usually complain) is clothes, shoes, and guys. Amy was a little tired of hearing the same crap over and over again.

"So do you?" Molly asked snapping Amy back to reality.

"Do I what?"

"Wanna go double dating?"

"Oh um I don't know like I said we aren't really official yet. It's just been a few dates."

"Well then this will be another date for you two. Come on it'll be fun."

A whole evening with Molly and her boyfriend. She'll survive she thought. She had to start getting out of the house more often either way. All she really did at her apartment was eat and watch re-runs of American Horror Story.

"Fine why not. But I gotta call Richard first and see if he's up for it."

"Okay go." Molly said extending the 'o'.

Amy gave her a look but she didn't see since she was so into the vogue magazine. She stepped out of the room, but turned back to look at Molly.

"Aren't you gonna call your boyfriend?" Amy asked Molly.

"Oh trust me he'll go." Molly said while puffing one side of her cheek and her hand closed in a fist going to the other side while it moved it back and forth so it looked like she was sucking someone off.

Amy mouth 'okay' awkwardly while going to the other room and shutting the door behind her. She took out her phone and dialed Richard's number.

Richard and her have got a little thing going on ever since they meet at the coffee shop she works at. He came in one day and they hit off. They've been on a few dates, but that's really about it. It seemed like it was going somewhere, but at the same time not. It rang for a few seconds and then he answered.

"Hey."

"Hey. Um I wanted to ask you something. It's pretty stupid but."

"Okay."

"Um my friend. Well she's not really my friend. Uh she suggested that maybe we should go double dating. Like you, me, her and her boyfriend."

She was very awkward when it came to asking a guy out especially when they aren't even dating yet.

"Uh yeah sure that sounds fun. When is it?"

Her and Molly didn't really decided what day it would be so she decided herself.

"Tomorrow night. Lets say around seven-ish."

"Yeah sure. Sounds like fun. See you till then."

"Yeah okay bye."

"Bye."

She hung up first and took a deep breath. That was a big relief off her shoulders. She walked back to where Molly was and sat back down with her on the couch.

"Uh he said yeah. Is tomorrow night around seven good?"

"Perfect."

She finally put down the magazine and looked at her.

"Well I gotta get going. Go plan what I'm gonna wear tomorrow and such. I'll text you the deets okay."

She got up and started to walk out of Amy's apartment with her following behind.

"See you tomorrow at work." Molly said blowing a kiss to Amy.

"Likewise." Amy said quietly back and shut her apartment door.

She sighed again and rolled her eyes.

How did she get into this?

I decided to write a Vic Mensa fanfiction because who doesn't love him and this story is gonna be all in third person so I hope you enjoy it.
Please comment and vote.