Your thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

You whipped behind you to see a lady, who looked to be your age, maybe a bit older, resting her upper body on a desktop, a toothpick between her bright red lips, her dark green eyes on mine, messy black bangs barely covering her eyes. You felt your cheeks get warm, she was very pretty.

"Can i help you?" The woman asked, sucking on her toothpick
"Oh!u-uh i was wondering if you were hiring? Specifically for an tattoo artist.." You said scarcely, thinking she'll reject you.
The woman thought for a moment.
"I believe we do actually, do you have any art pieces you could show me?" She asked, eyes half lidded but she held a small smile.

"Uh art pieces, yeah..... I didn't think about that.." You mumbled, scratching your neck.

"Its okay honey, since you seem nice-" she turned around and grabbed what looked to be a sketchbook on a shelf behind her, before facing you again
"If you fill this page up with some flash design's by... Lets say tomorrow and if i like them, your hired." She said with a bigger smile, toothpick still between her lips as she handed you the sketchbook.
"Thank you so much!! Ill try to be here by noon tomorrow!" You exclaimed happily and you ran out waving to the woman, before sticking your head back in
"Uhm im sorry, what's your name?"
She chuckled
"Just call me sandy sweetheart."
You nodded and waved bye to her again.
"Well that went better than expected.." You mumbled to yourself still holding the sketchbook. You look down at it, noticing how new it was but covered in dust. You shrugged and looked around, streets and sidewalks crowded with people,  lights from within the pier light up the now fully darken sky, hiding the stars which made you a bit upset. A lot less people here tonight than yesterday, which is good for you because you wanted to play some games since you weren't going to sleep anytime soon, you patted your self down in search for your wallet which was thankfully  in your pocket, and started your marry way to knock-the-bottles-down.
-
You currently were sitting on the wooden steps to the beach, nibbling on cotton candy in a sour mood, you played a game were you had to hit moving wooden duckies in order to get points, and you hit three of them!! Which isnt alot, but you hit them and they wouldn't go down!! All the owner of the game did was smile, while counting your money, and said "better luck next time kid."
You grumbled and ate some more cotton candy, watching people pass by you on the steps in the corner of your eye, and surf nazis trying to get this dudes girlfriend, which was going to end in a fight sooner or later.
Sighing you spaced out for a bit, before feeling a pair of eye's on you, which immediately made you nervous, you looked around to try to find any pair of eyes on you but nothing, just people walking by, which made your anxiety worse.

Maybe it was someone walking by and saw me? Yeah that's it,
_
-
"BOO!"

A body emerged from behind the stairs, jumping out at you and yelling,as you let out a shrek of genuine fear, the person infront of you laughed their ass off. Tears blurred your vision as you clutched your heart, it was beating like a drum(;))against your ribcage, you looked up to whoever scared you ready to yell at them before seeing it was the blue eyed stranger from yesterday, in which for some reason made your heart stop once more.

His laughing turned into giggles fits and hiccuped laughs, as he whipped a tear from his eye before ploping next to you on the creaky stairs.

"Fancy meeting you here puppy." He said still giggling a bit.
You, in return, said nothing. You sat quietly and stared at the cotton candy container in your lap, pouting a bit, tears still in your eyes.