𝚇𝙻𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊

══════ • ❀ • ══════

july 1996

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

"𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊"

𝚊 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍

The Malfoy Manor had gone mad.

It was occupied by Death Eaters ― the Dark Lord had made the Malfoy Manor the headquarters. Death Eaters came in and out the manor as they pleased, not even wondering how the family living there would feel. The dark walls and furniture were now even darker, like no one has touched them in years. All the light within the manor was now gone ― shadowed by the absence of Lucius Malfoy.

His wife had gone into distress ― not managing to crack a smile even for her children. She was afraid for them, now that her youngest has been marked as well, she knew her children were bound to have the faith of their father. Three children and all doomed to spend eternity in Azkaban or face death.

She had tried to fight. She really tried to fight so that her youngest wouldn't be marked unwillingly unlike the two eldest who took the mark by own choice.

Violetta had tried to fight for her little brother as well.

While she thought and believed that fighting for the greater good which was the Dark Lord's cause was honourable and meaningful ― she knew her little brother wasn't cut out to be a Death Eater.

The boy didn't want it after all.

Violetta wasn't regretting her decision to join the Death Eaters. She wasn't regretting anything. Her father's fate only made her more sure about her place in life. Violetta didn't blame the Dark Lord unlike her mother did. Violetta blamed the Aurors of course. She blamed Potter and his annoying group of friends.

She was rather afraid the first time she had her lecture with Bellatrix. Lucius and Narcissa's efforts to spare their children from Bellatrix's 'training' weren't successful. Voldemort was very approving of it and thought there was no one better to teach the Malfoy children than Bellatrix or the Lestrange brothers.

Draco was in his room ― his eyes never leaving the two weeks old mark in his forearm.

"Dray," said Violetta who was sitting opposite of her brother. "Did you hear me?"

The young blonde shook his head, finally managing to rip his gaze from the mark and turned to look at his older sister.

"Sorry, what did you say?" He asked.