Chapter 1

"Hello dear family." I smile walking in. They all froze, "Cassy...how-how are you here?? I thought you were-" stuttered Rebekah, "Daggered." I smile. "Yeah. I was, for years, yep!" I say looking at Klaus.

"Who took the dagger out of you?" said Klaus. "Well dear brother, unlike the rest of my siblings, I do have two of them that still love me and always have my back." I smirked.

"Kol, Finn!" growled Klaus. I chuckled. "Yess, them. The only ones that ever loved me and never let me down." I smile shrugging softly. "Why are you here?Come to kill us?!"said Elijah

"Hmm...no. I came here cause I heard news that my little 15 year old niece has her birthday. I hope I got an invitation." I smirked.

Klaus glowed his eyes and barges at me with full speed. I take over his body and flip him and throw him to the wall. "Ohh you useless asshole! Still forget I'm stronger, even though we're twins, I am still much powerful then you." I laugh.

He got angrier and comes at me again but I use my reflexes and speed to him and he falls to his knees in pain. "Stop it your hurting him!" screamed Rebekah.

"That's the whole point sissy!" I giggled. "Well I'd stick for much longer and have family bonding time but I have places to be. All those years of sleep I must of missed a lot of things from the world, a lot has changed. Bye family." I wave and speed out.

~

Klaus's Pov

I grabbed Kol and Finn and threw them to the wall. "HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL CAN YOU POSSIBLY WAKE HER!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLODDY MIND YOU FOOLS!!!" I kept screaming at them.

"THIS WOULD NEVER OF HAPPENED IF YOU ALL DID TREAT HER RIGHT." screamed Finn. "She is a freak on our family, she is an abomination." I spat.

"Oh bloddy hell, how is it her fault that she is not our real sister. It's mother's fault for being such a slut back in the day for sleeping with every single man of the village." said Kol and I growl.

"She is your twin sister Nik, and by all means your not our real brother either, so what difference do you have against her?" asked Finn. I just stared blankly at them.

"Your all pathetic and idiotic for being such fools to her. And till the end of our immortal life we will stand by our sister side no matter what." said Kol and they walk out.

~

"Neklaus what do we do?" asked Elijah. "What we always did, kill our sister!" I say and they nodd slowly. "We cannot let her get anywhere near Hope, we must keep her safe." I say.

"Don't worry Nik, I will stay with Hope all the time while you and Elijah find Cassy and lock her somewhere so she doesn't do anything bad." Said Rebekah.

Alright let's go." I say and me with Elijah speed away.

~