you tell him your pregnant

"Hey, Michael?" You called out, walking through the front door, a box of Hawaiian pizza in hand.

"In here, babe!"

You walk down the hall and enter your shared bedroom to see Michael with his laptop on his chest, wrapped up in a duvet burrito style, watching a movie.

"Hello, love." You cooed, kicking off your shoes and wriggling in beside Michael, laying your head on his burritoed shoulder.

"Hey, gorge- is that pizza?" He broke off mid-sentence, staring at the box on your lap.

You laughed, and nodded, kissing his nose.

"Open it," You urged, a soft smile on your lips.

He looked at you suspiciously before wiggling his arms out of his burrito blanket armour and hesitantly opening the box.

His eyes widened as the scanned the inside of the lid.

In big black lettering was 'HAWAIIAN OR PEPPERONI? BOY OR GIRL? COME WITH ME NEXT WEEK TO FIND OUT?'

His mouth opened and closed in shock as he tried to comprehend what he was reading.

"What's wrong Mikey? Don't you want the pizza?" You laughed, rubbing your slight baby bump.

"B-Baby.." He muttered. "We're having a baby?" He exclaimed, suddenly excited.

You nodded, a smile spreading across your face.

He kicked away his blanket, climbing gently on top of you so he was sitting in a straddle, and yanked up your shirt.

He inspected you stomach carefully, then finally, a happy glow settled in his eyes, and he peppered your belly in kisses.

"We're having a baby! We're having a baby!" He chanted, then gasped.

"I have to call Luke and brag!" He screamed, and began running around the house, searching for his phone.

"I don't think we need a baby," You said to yourself. "I mean, I've already got Michael to chase after."

Then you shrugged.

"Oh well, double the fun."

--------

i'M sO hApPy tHaT u gUys liKe mY wRiTiNg lIke wTf

-maddie