"Was it about my uncle again? I know that he feels sad... but.. is there really nothing we can do?"

Baal and Aimi looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Again? Did something like this happen before?"

Liz nodded.

"Back in uncle Tae's office, big bro Yoongi came in to scold him about getting his... act together... or mact? What is an act?"

Baal sighed, now toughtfull. Meanwhile Aimi answered her question.

"Do you see? It's not just us that realized it. If this continuesthen he-"

Aimi covered Baal's lips before turning to her daughter.

"Liz- sweetie, could you go to your room for a bit? We have to do some grown up talk."

Liz didn't say anything back as she got put down. But then... she pouted.

"But- if there is anything i can do to help t-then i-!"

Baal patted her head.

"You will have plenty to do later. We'll tell you when, okay? Don't worry about it for now."

Liz sighed and then walked away to her room.

As soon as she was gone, Baal turned back to Aimi and continued his unfinished sentence.

"As i said- if this continues then he's going to loose himself. Since he doesn't even seem to care about his horrible wound already- imagine what his toughts about death are like."

Aimi sighed in frustration as she took a seat by the couch. She held her temple quietly, not knowing what to say.

"I... don't know anymore. Maybe... he should learn to let go."

Baal furrowed his brows, confused.

"What? Why would he do that!? I mean- it is a solution but... it's too heavy. I never excpected you to say that."

Aimi shook her head, closing her eyes as if she had a headache. But she was just feeling overwhelmed, that's all.

"I know that i'm talking about my brother but... i mean, look at it. He didn't even say goodbye to me- let alone give a proper explanation or a reason to Taehyung. He didn't even look at my brother's face before he left. So what if he really is not going to come back? W-what if he-"

Baal went down on one knee before placing his arms on Aimi's shoulders.

"Don't have such horrible toughts. Jungkook has always been the mysterious figure.. well... in some cases. He knows how to handle secrets and never really speaks his mind. So i'm sure that it all has a good explanation."

Aimi sighed.

"You think?"

Baal nodded in return.

"I do. I mean- 3 years? Pff- once i left everyone without telling them for 20 years!"

Aimi furrowed her brows.

"What? How come you never told me about it?"

Baal smirked.

"Well- it was in the past- but now that it came up i guess i can tell you. It was a long time ago... around..."

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Sangjun hummed to a nice melody in his head as he continued to stand leaning against a tree, which was deep inside the forest, next to Jungkook's house.
But soon after, he started to see someone approaching, and when that person came closer, he smirked.