Chapter 25

Knees.....
⚠️Warning- sexual content

"Enjoying ourselves,are we?"

I quickly turned my head to the door,walking over to Tom,"I thought you had a sleepover with Hermione" he whispered in my ear,"I did" I whispered back to him,"Mattheo,take your assholes,I have some shits to deal with in here" Tom started to walk towards me,making me back away,"good luck,Liv,I guess?" Theo furrowed his eyebrows.

Tom chuckled at Theo's nickname,"Liv?" I smiled,"I don't know either" he laughed again,"now tell me,why couldn't I come at the first time" I gulped,as he walked closer to me,"I-I was having a sleepover with Hermione" I cleared my throat,hitting the wall,"and I did Tom,I swear" he smirked,"I believe you,don't worry,just have to punish you for the way you talked to me earlier" he brought his hand down to my core,rubbing it softly,making me let out a small moan.

"Get on your knees,next to the bed" I looked up to catch his gaze,"w-what" he grabbed one of my thighs,giving it a firm squeeze,"Get. On. Your. Knees" he repeated himself,whispering sternly in my ear. He slide his hand through my pants,rubbing me through my panties,"I can stop if you want me to" he took his hand out,making me grab it,"I-I don't want you to" I looked up at him,smirking widely.

He slide his hand through my pants again,ripping my panties off,making me whimper. He didn't give me a second to adjust before sliding two fingers in,making me throw my head back,with close eyes,and mouth hang open,moans leaving my mouth.

He crashed his lips onto mine,kissing me aggressively,with hunger and lust,his tongue exploring my mouth,drowning my moans,his fingers moving fast and hard. His kisses went down to my neck,sucking,biting,marking me as his.

"T-Tom,I'm c-close" I moaned out,gulping every now and then. As he heard me saying this,he pulled away,"hey!,what the f-" he crashed his lips against mine again,"you still have to go on your knees" he mutter through the kiss,chuckling.

I wrapped my hands around his neck,grabbing his hair,pulling his curls,making him groan into the kiss. He held me waist in a fire grip,dragging me to the bed. He sat on the bed,me in between his legs,sliding to my knees in front of him,"good girl" he smirked,starting to unbuckle his belt,"hands behind your back" quickly obeyed,god I am such a submissive to him.

He tied the belt around my arms,making sure I can't free them,"if you want to stop,just stop,okay,I won't be mad" he rubbed my cheek,smiling slightly,I nodded,"okay" he kissed the top of my head,starting to take his pants off.

I took a deep breath,seeing his hard on through his pants,"we don't have to if you don't want to" I shook my head,"you sure" he raised his eyebrows,questioning again and again,"it's fine,I promise" he smiled,taking his boxers off.

He caught a fistful of my hair,taking full control of it,"open your mouth" he whispered,smirking. I obeyed,opening my mouth,he bent down to my level,spiting in my mouth,"swallow" I did,"good girl" he smiled,"now keep being the good girl you are,and suck it" I gulped one last time,wrapping my mouth around his member,sucking on his tip,"I swear to fucking god,Oli-" I caught him off by starting to bob my head up and down,swirling my tongue around his length.