Chapter 11

Jon's POV

Sarah's right. I hate it when she's right. I paced back in forth on the shore thinking on where to start.

"Dad would you stop pacing?!" Sarah demanded.

We've been at the cove for hours trying to think of a way to find the humongous dragon.

"I can't! You want to find the Bewilderbeast! The very dragon Shadow defeated to protect me! I don't know if he can do it! Again!" I shouted.

Shadow growled something at Sarah. Sarah responded with a croon.

"What'd he say?!" I asked.

"He says he can do it, but not alone." She replied.

She turned to Shadow again making clicking noises with her tongue and growls. Shadow responded that seemed like a long explanation.

"Shadow and Lightning must unite. He must share the alpha power with her. He can't do it just as one alpha and she can't do it just as one dragon. Shadow says there's some big ceremony he has to do." She explained.

I sighed, "Well let's do it."

Shadow and Lightning faced each other; Shadow roared his spikes glowing blue and all the dragons from Berk landed in and around the cove bowing down to him. The two Night Furies touched heads some of Shadow's power going into Lightning. They separated roaring at the same time both glowing blue.

Sarah's POV

WE are the alphas now...

I bowed to the Night Furies, come on we have work to do...

"Where do we even start?" My dad asked.

Our sonar!

"Night Furies. They have locating sonar. They can use that." I pointed out.

Lightning and Shadow roared letting out purple-blue rings across the archipelago.

We know where they are. Lightning started.
Buuut Drago's there. Alive. Shadow finished. And he has an army.

Great. Just great.

"They know where the Bewilderbeast is but the only problem is Drago's alive and he has an army." I told him.

My dad sighed, "Okay so I've done it before. I can do it again. We can do it."

"Dad there's one more thing. We can't bring a whole army. It has to be us." I said. "If we brought others we would be caught. Drago's gonna want to use our dragons. Get in. Get the Bewilderbeast. Get out."

He nodded climbing on Shadow, "Let's go!"
So Dad and I embarked on another mission without saying goodbye to anybody. They should really get used to our crazy missions.

After a few hours my dad started getting fidgety.

Lightning when are we gonna be there?

Soon...prepare yourselves

"We're almost there Dad. Stop fidgeting." I ordered.

He immediately sat still. A large island shaped like a dome but covered in rocks came into view.

He's in there. Lay down on our backs so he doesn't see you.

"Dad lay down!" I demanded.

We laid down on our dragons' backs as Lightning and Shadow roared their spikes glowing with power.

Who's there?! A roar called out.

Lightning responded, We are your alphas! You belong to us!

Of...of...course...

The Bewilderbeast burst out of the mountain bowing to our dragons. Men raged behind it ready to defend the dragon to use it for evil.