ღ Playlist ღ

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

I. Hysteria by Def Leppard

It's such a magical mysteria when you get that feelin', better start believin'.

II. Somebody Told Me by The Killers

I'm breaking my back just to know your name but heaven ain't close in a place like this.

III. Where Do We Go From Here? by Ruelle

Like waking up from a fantasy and all that's left is you and me. We're invincible in a violet sea.

IV. Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father) by Lindsay Lohan

And I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, a family in crisis that only grows older. Why'd you have to go?

V. Good Ol' Boys by Waylon Jennings

Just two good ol' boys, never meaning no harm, beats all you never saw. Been in trouble with the law since the day they were born.

VI. Storm by Ruelle

You're taking my heart by storm, I'm lost in your love, lost in your love. I can't hold back anymore, I'm lost in your love.

VII. PILLOW TALK by ZAYN

I love to hold you close, tonight and always. I love to wake up next to you.

VIII. I Get To Love You by Ruelle

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do. I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you. Whatever may come, your heart I will choose. Forever I'm yours, forever I do.

IX. Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood

And if you were my little girl, I'd do whatever I could do. I'd run away and hide with you. I love that she's got daddy issues, and I do too.

X. Slip Away by Unsecret feat. Ruelle

Please don't slip away 'cause my heart can't take it. Don't let this be the end.

XI. Time Of Our Lives by Tyrone Wells

This is where the chapter ends, a new one now begins. Time has come for letting go. The hardest part is when you know all of these years when we were here are ending, but I'll always remember we have had the time of our lives.

XII. Sun Keeps Risin' by Lissie

All those photographs of the life we had doesn't seem so long ago. And the children born since you've been gone, I wish you had the chance to know.

XIII. Hollow by Seafret

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.❞

XIX. War of Hearts by Ruelle

I can't help but love you even though I try not to. I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you. I can't help but be wrong in the dark 'cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts. I can't help but want oceans to part 'cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts.

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°