She sighed, rolling her eyes, "I hate it, too cliché." She was only met with Lokis expectant gaze, and so she continued. "I told some people about my abilities, while drunk, and then when they all wanted to get tattooed, this was their idea for me."

I passed out three times on the table while they left to get pizza and was barely coherent when I signed my name and paid for the thing so I cover it with copious amounts of jewellery to help forget about it; was what Miriana decided to keep from him.

"They have good taste." He quirked a brow.

She sent him a tight lipped smile, "Thank you." She said simply.

A silence settled over them, once Ana had realised he was done with his questions she shut her eyes softly. She didn't expect to be so exhausted after spending the morning laying in bed but trying to tell even the basics of her history left her feeling dizzy. Figuring out how to avoid certain parts and even just thinking about her own past, she only hoped that this was a one time intrigue for him, spurred on by a sleepy brain and boredom.

Loki watched as her shoulders rose and fell with gentle breaths, his hand just barely skimming over the features of her face, memorising each freckle and wrinkle that laid on her skin, like he had so many times before. He pressed his thumb to her face, smoothing out the crease between her brows, pulling her out of her almost-sleep and causing a smile to stretch across her face.

"I love you." He whispered.

Her eyes fluttered open, "I love you too."

He pulled her closer, as close as he already felt to her, and placed his lips on hers. His hand dove into her hair, holding the back of her head as he pushed himself up onto his elbow, Ana brought her own hand to hold his jaw. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss, her head being pushed back into her soft pillows as he swiped his tongue over her bottom lip.

Her free hand fell to Lokis hip, the cold metal of her rings sending a shiver up his spine as she stroked a thumb over his stomach, her hand drifting under his shirt. He smiled into the kiss, nothing else existed in that moment, just him and Miriana.

"Ana! Do you still have that Piaget watch you stole?" Tony's voice rang through her door.

Loki bit down on his lip as he pulled away, holding his forehead against hers for a moment as she let out a laugh. Miriana held her fingers against his mouth before he could say any insults.

"Yeah Tony, I'll get it to you later!" She yelled back.

"Thank you hottie!"

They listened as his footsteps echoed down the hallway, Lokis brows snapping together at the nickname.

"Just a nickname, fire, get it? Pepper would kill him first, relax." She assured him.

He let out a huff of laughter before placing a quick kiss to her forehead, his face still hovering above hers.

"If that happens one more time, I will be murdering the person on the other side." He raised his brows at her before moving away, he stepped around the bed and towards the door.

"I shall see you for the festivities , fair lady." He dramatically bowed his head, bringing a giggle from Anas lips, before he left her room.

~~

God I love tattoos.

I changed Anas character board for this btw,, I shall put it in here in case you need a refresher and are lazy like me 😌

(the lavender one is not included but... who hasn't seen a lavender sprig tattoo...)

anyways!i feel like a lot was covered in this part 👀,, what are ur thoughts ladies n folk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

anyways!
i feel like a lot was covered in this part 👀,, what are ur thoughts ladies n folk. we know a bit more about miss anas past which i feel like it's been this huge secret that only i've known for ages now,, also her relationship with blanche, my beloved...

def more to learn though...

<3

infuriating ~ loki laufeyson x ocजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें