Chapter 1 - No. 379

A/N: The characters might have some OOC, since I don't have a 100% understanding of their personality and I might have put some wrong informations about the plot since I don't guarantee that I remember all of what happened in the TCF novel 100%  

Also, the scenes given in each number are copy and paste from the novel. You don't expect me to write it by memory, right? Also, the reactions and what happens during it is solely written by me which is why I said that there might be wrong informations and whatnot.

-----

Cale, Ron, Beacrox, Choi Han, Alberu, and other more people and creatures were suddenly transported to an empty, wide room. 

Cale, who was just preparing to meet Choi Han for the first time after getting his first ancient power, felt his body stiffen. 

Where the fuck am I?

I'm sure there was no scene like this in the novel.

Ron had his usual signature smile, but was closely protecting his young master for any hidden danger, while Beacrox had 2 knives on his hand from who knows where.

Choi Han had a scowl on his face, clearly not in the mood. He had just been getting closer to the Henituse state in order to report about the massacre of the Harris Village and if possible, ask for an investigation about it. 

Alberu was just doing his paperworks when he was suddenly transported here. 

The others had either been doing something or not and was just taking a nap or drinking alcohol when they were brought here. 

No one said a thing, but they were all cautious of each other. 

Suddenly, a white ball of fluff floated in front of them. 

"Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Room Of The Past And Future! "

All, except for a few of them didn't seem to listen to it and had the intention to kill it, yet couldn't move an inch. 

"Calm down! I'm very much harmless and just summoned you here, because I was assigned to. You'll just choose a number from 1-690 and read the words written from those numbers. "

Rosalyn narrowed her eyes, suspicious, "How can we trust you? "

The ball of fluff, "You choose if you want to trust me or not. Nevertheless, this will be beneficial for you. "

Alberu smiled, "Can I go back? I'm a very busy person. "

Bud crossed his arms, "I want to go back too. As interested as I am in what you're saying, I'm also a very busy person. "

Glenn glanced at him from the corner of his eyes and felt his lips twitch at what his friend said. 

The ball of fluff rejected them, "Nope! You can't leave! I'm telling you that this is very beneficial for your future and may even help you prevent further destructions in your world. "

They paused, Destructions? 

Cale frowned. He knew that there will be a war, but because he only read the novel until the 5th volume of the book, he doesn't know what will happen to this world afterwards. 

This could truly be beneficial for him. It could help pave the way for his slacker life. 

The others thought of the advantages and disadvantages before slowly agreeing to the strange thing. 

The black dragon was at the corner of the room along with two cats. They don't seem bothered of what's happening and only a few noticed their presence.