Chapter 30: Has he changed?

"H/n/Damien, stop. Relax hitting her won't solve the problem!" Alessandro shouted holding H/n/Damien back..

Third person pov:

H/n/Damien went to his and y/n's room, (Yes it does have a new matress now) He sat on the bed and just thought about his actions.

He thought about how abusive he is, he never wanted to become someone like that, he never wanted to be a psychopath.

He thought about apologising to y/n but that wouldn't be enough, he hurt her mentally and physically, What if she ends up liking Alessandro?

What if they both end up together? H/n/Damien thought, He needed to plan something for y/n so she can forgive him, But it's not like he could control his anger.

What will he do? Everything that y/n said rushed to his mind like a cheetahs pace, Can't you just be like Alessandro? He's fucking nice! At least he cares about me!" H/n/Damien remembered y/n shouting.

He only wanted y/n by his side, he wanted her to be next to him right now, but it was also better if she stayed away from him.

He cheated on her and abused her, he'd protect her from anyone bad, anyone who'd hit her, anyone who'd hurt her yet it was him that would do that.

"I'll never change" He sighed, Just as he was about to get up the door opened, it was his stepmother, "Mum not right now" H/n/Damien said laying on the bed.

"Yes right now H/n/Damien, I'll help you if you let me" Cherylne said walking towards him smiling lightly, "What?" H/n/Damien said confusely.

Cherylne sat beside him on the bed as he sat up still confused, "You heard me right, I'll help you son. You want y/n to forgive you? Do you want her to stay with you?" Cherylne asked H/n/Damien already knowing what his answer would be.

"Of course" H/n/Damien said as his face brightened at the thought of y/n forgiving him. "Alright son, you tell me everything that has gone between your relationship and I know what to do" she smiled patting his shoulder.

"No Mum, just- I just want y/n to forgive me. I never meant to hit her" H/n/Damien frowned, "But you did, You can't just hit her because of your anger"

"You need to sort it out, you're not kids. H/n/Damien, if I hear that you've done something to y/n one more time..then you have to divorce..you cannot just keep abusing her like that" Cherylne said patting his shoulder.

"Why don't you get a therapist? I'm sure they'll help you" Cherylne said with abit of excitement on her voice. "but mum i-"

"No, if you love me you'll get one for yourself, if you want y/n to love you, you'll get one for yourself, please son. I beg you" Cherylne begged.

"F-fine" H/n/Damien sighed.

3 weeks later

Y/n pov:

I heard that H/n/Damien has a therapist, I feel like he's actually changing, he hasn't been yelling or getting angry that much, if he does he walks out to calm himself.

Im now abit better, I can walk by myself now and I don't need to take the medicine, I've also realised that Alessandro and Jasmine have been getting close.

I feel like he's moved on from me since I've been rejecting his feelings towards me, for some reason it makes me quite sad that he likes another girl.

To make my days better Liam comes and checks on me 4 times a week to make sure everything is going well and that I'm alright.

And yes, Miss Cherylne, Jasmine and Katie have left so it's only me and H/n/Damien including Alessandro, well he does take care of me but he bearly talks to me.

I haven't forgiven H/n/Damien yet, I feel like I should but then I can't. I can't just forgive him for what he's done to me, for what he's made me go through.

Every single day he apologises to me and gives me stuff to forgive him, like chocolates and roses, he has changed abit which makes me quite happy.

I'm watching tv right now, I turn my head as I see Alessandro and H/n/Damien open the front door and come in the house making sure to close the door behind them.

I turn my head again on the tv as I heard both of them taking off their coates, What has made me more happy is that their friendship is much better than before.

I think H/n/Damien did need a therapist, I'm just so glad he got one, but how? "So, what are you watching?" I hear H/n/Damien ask as he jumps on the couch sitting next to me.

I roll my eyes and ignore him, I chuckle as he frowns. Alessandro makes his way to the living room sitting on the sofa away from us.

"I'm watching this movie called 'Bad Grandma's'" I answer H/n/Damien, he nods with a smile happy that im not ignoring him.

"I'm going to get popcorn" I say getting up, He nods pausing the movie, I walk to the kitchen seeing the maids clean, "Hello" we greet eachother.

I grab a bowl and a pot, then I grab popcorn seeds from the pantry, I pour in the seeds in the pot and put the lid on, I watch as the popcorn seeds turn into popcorn.

Soon the popcorn was finished, I put it on the bowl and put some salt to make it salty, after that I carry the bowl to the living room.

I place it on the table as I sit next to H/n/Damien, I think I'm slowly forgiving him..

I look over at Alessandro, he's on his phone. I shrug it off as I start eating and watching the movie.

20 minutes later:

"Pleass y/n im sorryyyyyy" H/n/Damien begs clinging onto my arm, I roll my eyes, he's annoying me while I'm watching he's been begging for 4 minutes now.

"Nope, the more you beg the longer I won't forgive you" I say with my eyes still on the tv, "Please, please pleaseee, I promise I won't hurt you" H/n/Damien frowned.

"Nope" I said blocking my ears not wanting to hear him winge, I look at Alessandro as he gets up looking furious, he walks upstaris as I turn back to H/n/Damien.

"When will you forgive me?" H/n/Damien asks sniffling, he's been quite dramatic these days and I'm so over it, "Not again" I hold my stomach laughing hard.

He looks so funny when he cries, I tried holding in my laughter but I couldn't, "Mean!" He sniffles as he crossed his arms turning away from me..

Hello guys! Thank you for reading this chapter, I'm sorry that I updated yall late, I was just taking a break from the hate. By the way, if you don't like this book you can leave. I've already mentioned this. Have a great day! <3

Would you forgive H/n/Damien?

Alessandro and Jasmine?

H/n/Damien actually changed? :o

Words: 1233