21

(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. It's important to remember this is all totally fabricated, embellished, and exaggerated for entertainment purposes.)

**********

I let go of my claim on you, it's a free world

You look down on where you came from sometimes

But you'll have this place to call home, always

This love will keep us through blinding of the eyes

Silence in the ears, darkness of the mind

Frank Ocean - Godspeed

"Here goes..." I said, so quietly that only I could hear. I drizzled the oil all over both thighs and his ass. I saw him nervously bring his other hand up to rest beside his head, as if he bore the inclination to hide his face.

"Youh okay, baby?"

"Mm-hm..."

"Youh promise?"

"I promise..." Everything about him was so adorable at the moment my chest clenched and left behind an ache. I needed to show him how much he meant to me. How much I missed his body. His mind. His attention. Missed coming together as one. A savagely beautiful being of convergence. Two heads, two sweaty backs, eight limbs, one soul. Twenty inquisitive fingers crawling everywhere, grasping everything there was to be grasped.

My hands slid tantalizingly up and down the back of his thighs, landing dangerously close to the edge of ass every time. My thumbs brushed the rising flesh occasionally, teasing it until he sighed my name with impatience. I couldn't neglect it any longer. I scooted up the bed and directly caressed it; greasy palms coasting over its pillowy surfaces. No pressure applied yet, just enjoying the shape of him.

Every undulation and chamber, mine. Ambling up towards the small of his gorgeous back. Down again to his ass; gradually squeezing my way around. Allowing my thumbs to stroke unhurriedly, which proved unearthly satisfying for us both. The pleasure I derived was simply from knowing he felt sated; that I would be the architect of his orgasms.

My mouth watered. Spit glands getting worked up with anticipation for the flavors to come. I slapped his cheeks a few times and listened to him hiss. Watched my handprint emerge and vanish as the blood flushed beneath the surface. He jutted his ass out for more, so I spanked it until my hand hurt.

Before I knew it, I was pouring more oil into his crack and took the massage a little deeper. The sides of my hands slipped in and out of his cheeks, brushing his hole until he quaked. Edging him. Toying with his entry, pressing through but never going all the way. Now he was writhing; no longer ashamed to cry out.

"Feelin' okay?" I murmured, not expecting an answer, letting my fingers dip between those cushiony cheeks to reclaim his warmth. "All mine..." I marveled aloud, caressing his taint and dipping down to his balls. He bent one leg at the knee, dragging it towards his chest to expose himself for me.

"Deeper..." he breathed, but I lay down beside of him, kissing his mouth at last. Tonguing him until we were sputtering for air. As we lay, I reached around and slipped my fingers inside of him, breaking past his hole into his blazing insides. Those depths that only I knew. He gasped against my mouth, begging me to get inside of him. To wreck him. But I drug his torment out a while longer, sitting up at the head of the bed, winded. He knew there was a problem, so he sat up in front of me.