68: The Sun God 07

Zong Yan bowed his head as he sent the message. While waiting for a reply, he was distracted by a sudden commotion.

It was like the scene of a battle. The entire airport was suddenly crowded with people. In the lead was a gaggle of media carrying extra-large cameras and microphones, followed by a throng of shouting people. It was so noisy that it felt like some kind of weird, flash mob performance scene.

The man being chased by these people had blond hair and sunglasses. He was wearing a black shirt and slim-fitting black pants that outlined his lean waist and the unbelievable proportions of his long legs. On his feet were a pair of spiked Martin boots of the same color.

"Lord Shub, we love you!!"

"Ahhhhhh, the Lord just looked at me! He looked at me!"

"Mr. Niggurath!!"

The shouting of the fans was deafening. They almost blocked off the entire airport exit. The media carrying cameras were even more excited, but they didn't dare come forward.

Who was Shub-Niggurath? He was Hollywood's biggest international star, the darling of the screen, the dream lover of countless women.

Unfortunately, in the past two years he hadn't acted in many movies. Instead he went to Wall Street to amuse himself as a venture capitalist. He occasionally directed films, recorded albums, and appeared in high fashion shows around the world. Wherever he appeared he was the absolute focus of the crowd.

Shub-Niggurath's adoring fans didn't care what he did. Even if he didn't act much anymore, his flawless face was followed by people all over the world. A top French fashion designer once said that Mr. Niggurath's face was a miracle from the gods. He was like Narcissus from ancient Greek mythology, possessing a beauty that transcended gender, race, and everything else.

Of course, as the center of everyone's attention, Shub-Niggurath was by no means a perfect superstar.

He was cruel. He was cold. He was arrogant. But that was nothing unusual in the eyes of his fanatical followers.

It was scary to see the cult-like enthusiasm and devotion of this superstar's fan base. It was said that a while ago, some members of his core fans jumped from a building more than a hundred meters high in order to get a glance from him. Maybe such a degree of adoration really deserved to be called a cult.

Zong Yan had his cell phone in one hand and was dragging his suitcase in the other. He took a casual look around and suddenly got a bad feeling.

Did they just say Nicholas? Or Niggurath?

It wasn't a good name. Of the two people Zong Yan was thinking of, one was a proto-god and the other was an important elder at MU. No matter who it was, they were both powerhouses.

He gulped and bowed his head.

He'd just posted his location in the group chat. Edward and Wang KeMing said they were on their way. Zong Yan hesitated for a moment, wanting to switch to a less crowded exit.

But when he tried to turn around and started dragging his suitcase, the screams at the door suddenly got louder and louder.

The blond-haired evil god with his hands in his pockets suddenly stepped away and walked straight towards Zong Yan.

He put his hand on the frame of his sunglasses and took them off, revealing his flawless face.

Zong Yan: "..."

So it was this guy?!

"The first thing you did when you saw me was turn around and leave. How sad."