Because Of You. Part 3.

-2 weeks later- 

3am. 

Your hands gripped the bowl of the toilet as you continued to vomit. You hated the fact that since Louis left, never has felt right. Now you're sick... and you have to deal with it all alone... not exactly how you pictured it; but okay.. 

After you were sure, the horror was over, you flushed the toilet and rinsed your mouth before stumbling back into the bedroom. You felt like there's a pit your stomach, and it's kinda hard.. you've been feeling nauseous and dizzy numerous times over the weeks. You really hope it's not gonna last long. You slowly closed your eyes again; attempting to fall into a deep, restless sleep. 

8am. 

When you woke up this morning feeling a bit better, you still had the weird feeling in your stomach, but it wasn't as painful as last night. After a refreshing shower, you slipped on a pair of tights and a blue blouse before gathering your belongings and heading out the door. Since you haven't gone out much, you decided to go for a walk. Look around.. see what's on the news. 

As you were walking past the magazine stand; a certain picture caught your eye. You slowly backed up and picked it up. The photo was Louis and another girl, in the bar. When you saw the caption, your heartbeat sped up. 

"LOUIS TOMLINSON; HUSBAND OF (Y/N) TOMLINSON.. CAUGHT CHEATIING; SEE MORE DETAILS ON PG.7" 

You bit your lip debating on wether you should keep yourself from getting hurt or finding the truth. 

You subconsciously flipped to the page, and regretted it immediately. 

It was a picture of them making out... his arms were up her shirt and her hands were pulling down his blazer. 

Your heart shattered into a million pieces as you felt yourself slowly falling into a dark, hopeless hole. 

Your husband... 

cheated on you; with a random girl in the club. 

You closed your eyes; and the last words he said to you before he left started flowing back into your mind. 

"I love you (Y/N) Tomlinson, more that you can ever know." 

You remembered the beautiful grin he had plastered on his face.. 

But now you can tell.. you've been fooled, and nothing could be worst. 

However, you couldn't accept the fact that he would do this to you... so you paid for the magazine and ran back home. You needed to find out.. if he was cheating he would tell you; he wouldn't keep anything from you...  You dialed Louis's number and it rang 4 times before he picked up. 

"Hey baby!" He exclaimed. 

"Hey." You replied. 

"You sound upset; are you okay?!" He asked, concern filling his voice.

"Louis, I just miss you and wanna hear your voice." You croaked, trying to hold back the tears. 

"I miss you too." He replied. But he didn't seem as sympathetic as he used to.. he didn't sound as excited.. it sounded as if he was distant.. 

"Look baby, I gotta go, call you later! love you!" He said before hanging up. 

"I love you too." You whispered, even though he couldn't hear you. 

Your faith in him faded.... he sounded so glum ... like he didn't even want you to call him. And it hurts you... before you can even think, you slipped on the most exposing dress you have and started making your way towards the bar. 

Two can play this game.