Chapter 29: Horrible breakfast

I look back up at the mirror as Alessandro whiped my tears with the tip of his thumb, "Alright let's get going, Princess" He smiled helping me out of the bathroom..

Third person pov:

Alessandro helped y/n out of the bathroom, "Pri"hmmncess, do you want to eat downstairs or here?" Alessandro asked holding y/n.

"Hmm" y/n said thinking, "I-i think down" y/n said weakly. "You sure?" Alessandro asked, y/n nodded. With the help of Alessandro they both went downstairs for breakfast.

Y/n and Alessandro sat beside eachother ready to eat, They looked up to see Christina and H/n/Damien coming downstairs.

H/n/Damien was laughing with her as she giggled, y/n somehow felt alittle sad, she looked down not wanting to look at them.

Alessandro immediately wrapped an arm around y/n, he placed his arm around her, "Come on y/n, it's alright I'm here" Alessandro confronted y/n.

Y/n looked at Alessandro and gave him a small smile, she watched as H/n/Damien pulled out the chair for Christina, then he sat beside her across y/n.

"W-where's the others?" Y/n asked looking for Miss Cherylne, Katie and Jasmine, "They had to go somewhere" H/n/Damien said coldly digging his food.

Y/n gulped and nodded, she started eating her food and so did Christina, "So H/n/Damien, why does Christina have to eat with us? She isn't a family member" Alessandro said placing down his fork.

"And why is it your business? Maybe I want her to stay" H/n/Damien said with his gaze on Alessandro, "Yes but only a family member can eat with us on this table, remember the rules?" Alessandro asked confidently.

Y/n held Alessandro's forearm wanting him to stop the argument, "My house, my fucking rules dickhead" H/n/Damien glared at Alessandro.

Alessandro looked at y/n sighing, "Alright, I'll stop just for you" He smiled, "Thank you" y/n smiled back, They stared at eachothers eyes deeply like no one's watching them.

H/n/Damien placed his glass on the table loudly making y/n and Alessandro's heads turn to him, "Get your hand off his" H/n/Damien demanded y/n.

She quickly put her arm on her lap, Alessandro chuckled ignoring H/n/Damien, "Honey, can we go somewhere today?" Christina said kissing H/n/Damien's jaw.

Y/n quickly looked at her food not wanting to see H/n/Damien, "Y/n, Liam came to visit you yesterday" Alessandro whispered to y/n.

Y/n turned to him with her eyes widened, "R-really?" Y/n gasped cheerfully. "Yep" Alessandro chuckled, "Of course we can Christina" Y/n heard H/n/Damien say to Christina.

"He might even come" Alessandro smiled, "Omg, r-really? Yay! I'll get r-ready" Y/n said hugging Alessandro, "Let.go" y/n heard H/n/Damien demand in his husky cold voice which made y/n shiver.

She pulled away and ate her food still abit excited, "You don't need to get ready y/n, he'll come and visit you" Alessandro said happy that y/n is excited.

"Baby, I'm finished can we leave?" Christina asked, "Christina, he fucking told you that he isn't dating you stop calling him baby and all these stuff, get that inside your head!" Alessandro shouted straight in her face which made her gasp.

"How dare you!" She yelled back, "Shut up whore, you're only here to sleep with him. We all know he loves y/n" Alessandro rolled his eyes.

Alessandro was annoyed of Christina he would do anything to keep her out of his and H/n/Damien's life including y/n's, she was H/n/Damien's assistant.

But that didn't mean she could come any time she wanted and call H/n/Damien baby or Honey, it looked like H/n/Damien was annoyed of Christina.

After y/n heard what Alessandro said she gasped lightly looking at H/n/Damien, "No he doesn't! He doesn't love her, if he did why would he beat her up? Why would he call her a whore and a slut?!" Christina fired back at Alessandro.

While they both were fighting y/n and H/n/Damien were looking at eachother, "See, let me tell you something about y/n" H/n/Damien said breaking their eye contact.

He looked at Alessandro and Christina then began talking,

"She doesn't have a brain, if she did she wouldn't use it. She is basically a toddler, you need to do everything for her, see even right now, can she speak? Nope can she walk? Nope. She's useless!" H/n/Damien smirked at y/n.

But y/n looked down ashamed, she never wanted to love H/n/Damien, she wished that he didn't love her, that's true he doesn't. Y/n thought.

"H/n/Damien, enough!" Alessandro shouted getting sick of H/n/Damien's behaviour, "Exactly, see he doesn't fucking like her or love her, she's a dumb little whore anyway" Christina smiled winking at Alessandro.

"Enough!" H/n/Damien said grabbing Christina's hair aggressively making Alessandro chuckle, "I thought he didn't love her?" Alessandro smirked crossing his arms looking at Christina as she was screaming in pain.

"I didn't do that because I love that whore, I did that because I can only talk bad about her!" H/n/Damien shouted with his grip still on Christina's hair.

"Baby please let go! I'm so sorry!" She yelled in pain, "slut"  h/n/Damien rolled his eyes kicking her out of the chair, she fell on the ground with a bleeding lip.

Y/n gasped trying to get up to help the poor girl, in y/n's mind she didn't want anyone to get hurt, she was worried for Christina.

Even though she talked bad about her y/n still wanted to help her, "Y/n sit down" Alessandro sighed holding her waist and putting her back on the chair gently.

"W-what? No, s-she's in p-pain" y/n breathed heavily, "Y/n, sit the fuck down! It's non of your business!" H/n/Damien shouted making y/n look at him.

"What else? Kill m-myself? I'll gladly do i-it!" Y/n said weakly trying to shout but her stomach hurted, "Y/n, don't you dare say that, ever" Alessandro said looking at y/n slightly shocked.

"Get up, hoe" H/n/Damien rolled his eyes at Christina, she got up from the floor sniffling, "You- you whore!" Christina yelled rushing towards y/n.

Y/n gasped as Christina grabbed her hair harshly, she dropped y/n on the floor aggressively and kicked the poor girls leg.

Y/n gasped in pain as he sides hurt, H/n/Damien rushed to Christina grabbing her whilst Alessandro made sure y/n was alright.

"Why would you do that little whore!" Alessandro shouted at Christina, Soon all the maids rushed out of the kitchen hearing shouting.

"Help y/n upstairs!" Alessandro shouted at the maids, they gasped slightly and helped y/n whilst she sobbed in pain, Alessandro and H/n/Damien yelled at Christina.

"You fucking bitch! How dare you touch y/n!!" H/n/Damien shouted slapping her across the face once again, but this time more harshly.

"H/n/Damien, stop. Relax hitting her won't solve the problem!" Alessandro shouted holding H/n/Damien back..

Ooo some drama!

What did you think about this..breakfast?

Does y/n still love H/n/Damien or has she lost interest slowly?

What do you think about the 4 main characters?

Heyyy, thank you guys for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed reading it because I know I did! Yep that's all for today also thank you again for reading this story! :>

Words: 1315