Chapter 20

Aizawa's pov

"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Um uh I-"
"Are they for Dabi?" Y/n gestured the flowers.
"No! No" I rushed "they're for you" i handed her the bouquet and she examined them with a smile.
"Hydrangea, my favourite" her eyes lit up.
"Yeah I remember you told me on our first date" I smiled "can I please explain myself then you can choice to stay broken up. She stared at me trying to decide what to do.
"Hear him out" Dabi said from behind me "if he lies I'll tell you the truth" he leaned against the wall. She looked from me to Dabi then back.
"Ok explain" she said.
"Thank you" I smiled "so it started like a year ago"

~a year ago~

I was patrolling the streets with Present Mic. He sang loudly and it began to irritate me.
"I'll go this way, you go that way" I said.
"But-"
"Bye" I left him. He laughed and walked in the opposite direction. I was scanning the area for any sinister activity. I quickly noticed two men sitting on the sidewalk.

I pitied them so I walked over and offered them money

"We're not homeless, we're just lazy" one laughed.
"Oh my bad" I chuckled. They both stood up and took off their hoods. They were both undeniably attractive and I instantly blushed. They smirked at each other then looked back at me
"I'm Shigaraki and this is Dabi" he smiled.
"Nice to meet you" I smiled.
"Will we get to know your name?" Dabi asked.
"Or do you prefer to keep that a secret?" Shigaraki asked. They both looked at me seductively.
"Um a secret" I replied.
"That's fine" Dabi smirked "we saw you a few minutes ago so we waited until you did the circle again"
"Oh why?" I asked.
"You're really good looking" Shigaraki answered bluntly.
"T-thank you" I blushed.
"We were wondering if-"
"Yeah I'm down" I rushed.
"Really?" Dabi asked.
"Yeah" I put my hair up.
"Alright, follow us" they started walking.

~back to present time~
Y/n's pov

"Can you avoid the whole sex part?" I interrupted the story "not because I don't want to hear it but you get why" I gestured Aliyah.
"To pick up the pace, we had sex, we continued having sex until they disappeared and I started looking for them" Aizawa finished.
"So why didn't you tell me when I started dating him?" I looked at Dabi.
"B-because uh- you're meant to be mad at him not me!" He said.
"I'll be mad at both of you if you don't answer the question" I snapped.
"Ok I uh didn't tell you because I knew eventually you'd let me meet him and I wanted to see him" Dabi sighed. I took a deep breath.

"If I was you I'd rock both their shits" Endeavor said. We all looked over in his direction and everyone else from the house was staring straight at us.
"No I mean seriously, I would be so mad if I were you" Endeavor repeated. I walked over to Paps.
"Please take her to your house while I get the house ready for the kids" I gave Aliyah to him "I'll see you in like an hour Ok baby?"
"Ok" she smiled.
"Alright" I kissed her forehead and they left. Gramps followed behind them.

I turned back to them.
"I hear you and I appreciate the honesty, but right now I'm not thinking straight or in a mature manner so I'd prefer if you'd leave" I said. Aizawa's face fell "both of you"
"Me?" Dabi asked.
"You tried to play me with him, YES YOU!"
"You can't be serious?" He asked.
"Toya Todoroki, get the fuck out of my house before I make you get out!"
"Make me" he scoffed and crossed his arms. Anger grew in my heart and I was ready to lunge at him.
"I don't want to argue right now, I'm not going to fight you either" my heart sank "I really just want to be alone can you just respect that and leave me alone?" Sadness began to overwhelm me and my eyes watered.
"A-are you crying over me?" Dabi asked.
"No I'm not" I turned around and wiped them away "please just leave"
"Ok I'm so sorry again" Aizawa said "I hope we can move past this eventually"
"Mhmm" I sniffed "do I keep the-"
"Yes of course you should keep the flowers" he smiled.