Sam Wilson, the Falcon, Peter Parker, Spider-Man, and T'challa, Black Panther have joined the rest of the Avengers efforts. Loki has even wisened up and helped them as well. Wanda would usually call when they got back from a mission to update. Bruce called almost every night to talk to Mel. He truly missed her.

"We'll be gone for a few hours, by the way," Nat mentioned as she walked toward the door following Steve.

"A few hours?" Bucky looked over at Melany, tearing his eyes away from the phone.

"Mhmm." Nat hummed back, winking at Bucky. "Probably two or three."

He mouthed a 'thank you' to her. The door closed behind her. Melany and Bucky sat on opposite sides of the couch, both anxiously waiting to hear the car leave the area.

Bucky licked his bottom lip as he stared at her. Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing one of his t-shirts, and a pair of shorts. He was growing impatient as Steve took forever to finally pull away from the house.

When he could no longer hear the rev of the engine, Bucky lunged forward crashing his lips to Melany's. She smiled, immediately kissing him back. She wrapped her hands into his hair, tugging slightly. He pulled her down on the couch to where she was flat against it. He laid between her legs as his hands quickly roamed her body.

They were growing breathless as their hands quickly ripped each other's clothes off. His mouth connected with her neck after her shirt was thrown across the living room. His shirt was thrown over the other side of the couch and she was trying to shimmy off his pants. He kicked them off his ankles and pushed them with his foot off the couch. She bucked her hips to help him take off her shorts.

She whined as she felt him lower himself back between her legs. His cock was already hard underneath his boxers. She felt his hand reach up and grab her breast through her bra. His teeth bit down into her neck. "Fuck..." She breathed, leaning her head back. "Maybe we should take this upstairs?"

"Why, doll?" He asked, breathing deep. "We have the entire house to ourselves. We're finally alone." He dragged out the last word, leaning up and looking into her eyes. His eyes were dark with lust.

She bit her lip, nodding. She reached for his boxers eagerly. He grabbed her hands, pinning them above her head. "Slow down, sweetheart. I know it's been a while, but I'm gonna cum soon if we go any faster." He muttered into her neck. He reached behind her, lightly scratching her back with his nails. He unclasped her bra, releasing her hands to let her take it off. He grabbed her wrists again in his flesh hand, letting the metal graze her skin.

Goosebumps rose on her skin, both from not having any clothes on and the metal against her skin. "I love your skin," Bucky breathed against her collarbone. He kissed her skin gently. He shot up, letting go of her wrists. He grabbed her waist, pulling her off the couch and to the kitchen. Her legs instinctually wrapped around his waist. He placed her on the kitchen island, kissing her roughly and biting her lip. "Let me make you feel good, baby." He said against her lips. "Lean back."

She did. Her skin pressed against the cold granite, sending goosebumps again across her skin. He pulled off her panties, his eyes devouring the sight of her soaked pussy. He spread her legs, keeping his gaze on her body that was laid out before him on the island. He hadn't wished for anything else in the world except this sight in months.

She sighed when she felt his fingers on his right hand gently graze up her thighs. She bent her legs to where her feet were pressed against the island, keeping her legs up. He gently ran his fingers over her pussy, barely applying any pressure. She groaned, keeping her eyes on his as he teased her. "Bucky, please." She begged, biting her lip.