#91 Show You Watch Together

Ashton:Supernatural

You were the one who had originally begun watching Supernatural from it's many, many appearances on your tumblr blog. Ashton had watched a few episodes with you before he left on tour. One day, right after you had finished what was left of season nine on  netflix, you got a text from Ashton. It consisted of tons of capital letters and him complaining about finishing Supernatural.

Luke:Sherlock

You were never one for mysteries, and when Luke forced you to watch the first episode, you were really hesitant. Then you saw Benedict Cumberbatch and it was all worth it. You watched the rest of the show with him, and actually got pretty interested in it, and the fact that Benedict was attractive was just a plus to the entire thing.

Calum:Dance Moms

Calum would never admit this to anyone, ever, but he was a major fan of dance moms. You watched it all the time, and Calum was constantly yelling at you for not waiting for him to watch it with you. He actually just really liked to laugh at the moms in it, but you found the dancing part really interesting, considering the fact that you were a dancer.

Michael:Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

While the show has only been on Netflix for a while, you were watching it with Michael just to see what it was like. It turned out to be hilarious, and you absolutley loved it. The next day, while Michael was out, you binge watched the last twelve episodes that you hadn't seen. Michael was a bit mad, and made you watch it over again with him. 

qotu;do you watch unbreakable kimmy schmidt?

aotu; yes! major yes! i binge watched all thirteen episodes of it yesterday. it's my favorite show right now! it's so funny, and interesting and i can't wait for season two. i'm sad that it's just a netflix original though because most of my friends don't have netflix and i can't talk to them about it because of that )): if you're thinking about watching it, i definitely say DO IT.