I love you..

They'd both open their eye.
"Hey sae!" Yanni would take off her jacket, and put it around her waist her shirt would show "068".Saebyeok would come to Yanni holding out her arms.
"Where were you in the car." " I couldn't see you."
"Me either. Even though I was still awake."
"Me too."
The announcement lady says
"Another game will start in 30 minutes so I suggest getting breakfast!"
Yanni and Saebyeok would get in line first. Soon a fight would start cause of people stealing more food. A player dies and a couple of won drops in the piggy bank. Yanni would move saebyeok to the side.
"Can we talk..?"
"Uh sure."
"Look we might die and I might not have a chance to do this but..."
Yanni would kiss saebyeok. Saebyeok was shocked but she kind of liked it.
"Oh uh." Saebyeok would say almost stuttering.
"I'm sorry if you don't...like me"
"No I do." "I've been waiting on one us to make a move."
"Well do I get a reward for making the first move?"
"..." "may..."
The announcement lady interrupted Saebyeok.
"The game will start in 30 minutes.

The next game would start. There were four doors, Circle, Triangle, Star, and Umbrella. Yanni would choose circle, saebyeok would choose triangle. Soon the game starts with 10 minutes starting.
"I should've picked a easy one." Yanni was frustrated. Saebyeok would walk over to Yanni who was confused.
"Looks like your a little angry."
"Of course I am! I chose circle"
"Woah! Don't get mad at me."
"S-sorry." "I don't know what got over me." "I'm just a little annoyed..." Saebyeok would whisper to Yanni.
"We're wasting time. Look" she'd point to the timer what would show 7 minutes.
"Cause of you!" Yanni would slightly push Saebyeok.
"That what not cause of me!" Saebyeok would say while giggling.Yanni would finish, then Saebyeok.
"I thought you would take long telling by how frustrated you were."

All the players would go to the massive bed room, getting ready to go to bed.Gi-hun would start talking the two girls.
"Hey pickpocket. Hey 068." "Are you guys okay?"
"Why do you care." Yanni would say.
"Just checking." "Hey there'll be a fight tonight. So if anything goes does come to my bunk."
"Yeah I don't trust people. Especially strangers." Saebyeok would say
"Well. In this place you'll have to trust someone, you can't be alone." Gi-hun would walk away.
"We should trust him."
"Why."
"He seems nice. And...he probably cares for us."
"..."
"Lights with go out in 1 minute." The announcement lady says.
"I'm going to bed."
"Me too."
The two girls would hold hands.

(After the fight cause I'm lazy)

Saebyeok and Yanni would wake up to a woman screaming. Yanni would gasp, then she would get up and grab sae's wrist. The lights were flickering, blood everywhere, people getting stabbed. After running Saebyeok was getting chocked by 101's friend
Yanni would then punch the guy, she'd then pick up saebyeok from the ground and run
They'd start running to gi-hun.
"You made it."
"Like we said we would."