This room is the same size as the one I encountered just now even though the previous one has more couches and chairs. I travel my eyes around, making sure that I scan every spot and corner to find the flowers. But my effort is to no avail, and disappointment starts to fill me.

I check the space by the window, hoping to find the flowers lying on the floor next to the bed. I spot another path to a back door and scan this area too, only to find a credence table, but no flowers.

When I step through the back door and arrive at the patio leading to a garden outside the building, I hear voices.

"This is it?" A man is speaking. Anger is evident in his tone.

My eyes widen in shock as I stare at the bride, wearing her white wedding gown, facing the man in this darkness, in this garden. Even though it's almost pitch black out here -- if not for the light coming from the patio where I'm standing -- I can still see her beauty. Olivia Stone is beautiful, but her expression is far from happy.

"Is this what you really want?" the man asks again, sounding like he's speaking through gritted teeth.

He's tall, and when he steps closer to her, the light from the patio hits his handsome face.

But he's not Aiden.

Of course, Aiden was there in the hall -- I saw him myself.

"Roman, please." Olivia's voice is shaking. "It was a mistake." She stares at the man in front of him with pleading eyes, begging him to stop whatever it is he's doing.

Roman's jaw tightens. "You can't do this." I'm surprised by the vulnerability in his voice. "You can't do this to us." He clenches his fist tightly at his side, as though he's controlling his anger. "Do you think that you can just go back to him after what happened?"

Olivia shakes her head in denial. "I'm sorry." Her voice cracks. "I'm sorry for what happened between us, but I can't do it anymore." She swallows, watching as Roman stares at her in disbelief. She then takes a deep breath. "I love him." Her voice is now filled with guilt. "I love Aiden."

Roman scoffs, but he can't hide the pain in his expression. "No, you don't," he hisses. "If you do love him, you wouldn't cheat on him with his best friend. Are you saying that what we have isn't real? Are you just going to ignore what we did in London?"

Olivia lets out a soft cry, while my heart breaks. Not for her, but for the man who is waiting for her at the altar. The world around me seems to stop. What is happening?

Did I just hear them right? Did they betray Aiden?

"Roman." Tears are now rolling down Olivia's cheeks. "I was stressed, and alone. I was confused. I made a mistake, and you did too. What we did was horrible."

Roman eyes her like she just said the most ridiculous thing in the world. He looks like he wants to break something. "Come on, Olivia. It wasn't just one time, you know it." His voice holds so much frustration, and danger. "I came to you. You came to me. You clearly didn't think about what you said just now when you were in my arms, on my fucking bed."

My stomach churns as a horrible feeling stirs inside me. I want to disappear from this place in an instant, but my legs are nailed onto the ground because of the shock consuming me. I feel paralyzed.

Get out of here now, Nevaeh. You shouldn't be seeing and hearing all of this. Run. Run away.

"You said that you love Aiden?" Roman scoffs again. "That's bullshit."

Olivia's tears are now streaming down her face. Hard.

"Please, don't do this, Roman. Please." She sobs, and I don't even know which man she's crying for. But then, her next words confirm, "I do love Aiden, and I made a mistake. I was on the lowest point back then, and I wasn't strong enough to accept that he wasn't there with me. It's always him my heart is longing for. He's the man I want to be with for the rest of my life. He's the one I want to marry. Please. You--" She chokes. "You have to forget everything about us."