7

( Read the a/n at the end please )

Nashs POV

" Rebecca Smith " she said " And we should get to class "

" Ok "

Rebecca Smith... Rebecca Smith... I like that name... Rebecca Smith. Ok Nash, snap out of it.

" There's history " she was pointing out some of the classes I had if and when we passed them.

We came to a stop

" Welcome to math class, otherwise known as prison "

I laughed a little at her joke. Huh, that's the first time I've laughed in years. Actually ever since... I didn't want to finish that thought. I couldn't think of...

We walked inside. I sat down next to her since that was the only open seat in this class. After I sat down somebody shouted

" Hey Rebecca, got a boyfriend? I don't see why he would want to go out with somebody as hideous as you. "

" He isn't my boyfriend. We only just met " Rebecca shouts back

" Figures "

I just keep my head down.

45 minutes later

Rebecca rushed out of class. Probably to avoid that guy who thought we were dating.

I get up and start walking out when I see Rebecca pushed up against the wall by some guy. He raised his fist.

I quickly got over there and stopped before it hit her.

" Well well well, look what we have here. The boyfriend trying to help his defenseless little girlfriend. What a gentleman. "

I turned around. It was that guy from class. He looked a bit startled when he saw my eye, but changed his expression before anybody else noticed.

" Hey, why don't you guys just leave her alone. What did she ever do to you? "

" Existed "

I grabbed Rebecca's arm and walked away.

When we got away from them she said " Why did you do that? "

" Why wouldn't I? I couldn't just watch you get punched. That's messed up. "

" Ok... Thanks I guess "

We stopped at her locker.

" Ok. Who are they? " I asked her.

" The two guys that were there are Jake Sanders and Mark Scofield. There's a whole group of guys though. Jake leads them. They bully me, obviously, more physically than verbally. They've been doing it ever since 5th grade. I never knew why. "

Ok. So she gets bullied. If I hang out around her then I'll get bullied. But she's really nice, and hot. I think I'll take the risk. But that'll just add on to the stuff that goes on at home... Maybe I can stop it.

She looked a bit nervous.

" What's wrong? You look worried. "

" Oh. Its just that... I... "

" Come on, say it. "

" I don't know. I thought you wouldn't want to be friends with me if you knew that I get bullied. And that if you hang out around me you would too... Your the only friend I have besides Alexis. "

" Alexis? "

" She's my best friend. "

" Oh ok "

So she thinks just because she gets bullied I wouldn't want to hang out with her. Well, it kind of makes sense. Any normal person wouldn't want to be around somebody they just met if they'd get bullied too. But I'm not normal.

" Come on. I wouldn't do that. You're the only person here that I've talked to basically and I don't feel like going up to another random person. And friends, huh? "

" Well, yeah friends. I guess you could say that. "

I smiled. I finally have friends. After 5 years of having nobody and countless beatings...

" Ok we better get to class. We both have science next. " She said.

A/n - Hi. Alright so I'm going to stop doing a POV for everything that happens. I'm basically repeating what happened in the last chapter in the next one. So it'll be, say, Nashs POV of what happens in one chapter, and the next chapter will be Rebecca's of what happens next. Understand? No? Ok.

The chapters will get longer. I love writing this omg. Literally all I could think about during school today was what I was going to do for this chapter. And I'm feeling depressed about what happened between me and my crush but I'm not going to talk about that. Maybe I'll make a book about my problems.

AND THANK YOU FOR 100 READS OMG THAT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT BUT IT IS TO ME BRING ME PIZZA HUT MOR SERIOUSLY IM CRAVING IT I CAN TASTE THE BREADSTICK NOM NOM ok bye