Chapter 29

RAIDEN

"Congratulations, Alpha! Luna is Pregnant."

My heart raced so fast when I heard the news. She's Pregnant? My Wife is Pregnant.. My Queen. I'm going to be a Father! I was so happy that I couldn't hold back my tears and I ran towards the room where Alyvia is at.

I saw her, Caressing her stomach, Our Child. She looked up and smiled at me with Glossy eyes. I smiled back and rushed towards her, Giving her a soft hug.

"I'm gonna be a Father! Thank you, Love." I said, Hugging her. I wiped my tears and faced Mrs. Lilian, The Pack Doctor.

"Me and my Wife will go now, Thank you." I said Emotionlessly, Trying to compose my self. I picked my Wife up, Carrying her to our Pack house.

"Were going to be Parents, Hubby.." My Wife said softly, Still caressing her Stomach until we arrived at the Pack house.

The wolves present inside stared at us with Shock and Excitement while looking at my wife that was holding her Stomach with Glossy eyes. And they looked at me with Confirmation. I nodded at them that cause them to clap in Excitement, Knowing that a Prince or Princess is going to be born.

I carried my Wife towards our room and laid her on the Bed.

"Is there anything I can get you, Love?" I asked and she just shook her Head with a smile. I smiled back at her and kissed her forehead before standing up.

"I'll ask the two Omegas, Shia and Devon to look after you okay? I need to go to my Office. Ask them anything you need. Understand my love?" I asked and I smiled in Satisfaction when she nodded.

I bent down and gave her a kiss on the Lips before getting out of our Bedroom.

ALYVIA

I am beyond happy right now to know that we're going to have a Family, But.. Am I gonna be a Good mom?

"Of course, You are going to be a Great Mom!" My wolf, Aranya said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

I smiled. At least Aranya is a Positive vibe. Me and Aranya just Continued talking about the Baby when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

"Luna, It's me. Devon. May Shia and I come in?" I heard a Girl's voice asked.

"Come in." I said, Sitting up from the bed. The door opened and two beautiful girls came in with a Smile. I smiled back at them.

They both sat down on the Couch and just used their phone to spend the time with until I get to ask them something.

I just sighed and laid back on the bed. I closed my eyes, Falling into a good sleep.

RAIDEN

I smiled, Staring at the last Paper that I finished. I happily arranged them all and got out of my Office. Finally, I can be with my Wife again. I missed her even though it has only been 3 hours.

I mind-linked Vanessa first to bring some food for me and my Wife before walking towards our room and opening the door.

After opening the door, Shia and Devon got up from the Couch and bowed respectfully in-front of me.

"Alpha," Both of them greeted with respect. I suddenly heard a soft Moan and I glanced at the Bed, Seeing my Wife sitting up while rubbing her eyes. I smiled.

"Both of you can now leave." I said Coldly, Immediately taking the smile off of my face. The both nodded before walking out of the room.

"You're here, Hun?" She asked with a tired voice that made me chuckle a little and I sat beside her on the Bed.

"Yes baby, I'm here." I answered, Caressing her cheeks. She smiled at me, Wrapping her Arms around my waist as she snuggled on my chest.

"I love hearing your heartbeat while feeling your warmth." She said, Hugging me tighter. I smiled, Hugging her back.

It has been 3 months since we found out that Alyvia is Pregnant, And now we are going shopping for the baby since her due date is in 5 months because the Doctor said they are Triplets. Well, Our Pregnancy Cycle is Different.

I saw my Wife with her two friends, Adolpha and Klea coming towards me. I nodded at them both and took Alyvia's hand.

After I opened the car door, I took her inside.

"We'll be fine on our own." I said before getting inside the car and started to drive.

I want me and Alyvia to be alone on picking the Baby stuffs so I made Ashton in-charge of the Pack so I can drive my wife. And it would be just the two of us.

I stopped the car in-front of a Big mall and got out, Walking to her side. She gave me a smile after I opened the door and taking my hand that I lent for her.

Getting inside the mall, We started to shop for our Kids. We didn't ask the Doctor for the Gender because we wanted to Surprise ourselves.

So we brought different colored things for them. We don't care if it will be a Boy or a Girl. As long as they're Healthy that's super fine with us.

After shopping for the Baby stuff, We decided to eat inside a near restaurant while talking about our Babies.

"I think it's time for us to think about their names." She said excitedly and I just Chuckled at her Cuteness before nodding.

"You go pick for a Boys name, While I pick for a girl." She said while caressing her Stomach.

"All right," I replied and we started to think about the names. What is a good name for Triplet boys?

Dexter, Denver and Demy? Nah. James, Jake, and Jace. I'll keep that in mind. But my eyes suddenly glistened when I thought of other names. Neo, Leo and Zeo. Brilliant! They're not hard to Pronounce and write. But what about the second names?

Leo Jace, Neo Jake, and Zeo James. Now that's a good name. I also have a second name too but I don't like Pronouncing it since it was the name of my Late Father.

"I've thought of mine already, What about yours?" I asked her.

"Yes, I think I'll name them Dahlia, Azalea and Camellia." She answered happily.

"Flower names, Huh?" I asked and she gasped a little.

"I didn't know you're Interested in Flowers to know that they are flower names." She said with a Frown. I chuckled quietly, Giving her a small smile. Trying to hide my Sadness

"My Mother loved flowers, She used to plant alot of Different flowers on a Meadow when she was still alive. Those Flowers were still alive tho. I can bring you there someday." I said with a small smile and she nodded with a soft Expression.

I wish my Parents were alive too, Just like how her Mother was still alive. But I'm fine with it. Her Parents are still treating my like their own Son.

Yes, I decided to just Publish the three Chapters and finish the book already so I could take a good rest. I hope you enjoy the rest of the Chapters until the End.