well that's my opinion about friends- some of them were based in my experience actually but moving on.

other friends who you grow close with will start growing unexpected feelings towards eachother that they thought it wouldn't happens but hey it did congrats i guess.

no wonder there's this time you'll start being flustered around them whenever they did something you didn't expect it, they also think the same- but they think you looked cute when you were flustered.

or like you felt something warm on your stomach- what was it called again? right everyone says it butterflies. whenever they did something simple that made your heart stop beating for a second or when you see them smile towards you, the warm feeling won't leave you alone wanting to admit that you like them and its finale.

and of course all people that like their friend didn't loose the opportunity to confess to them if they don't want other people confess first before them.

there's sometime who got rejected and wanted to be just friends and you're here saying 'sure it's fine i understand' but deep inside you're actually not but you had to accept it.

while others was very lucky or maybe luck was at their side knowing that they like eachother and started dating to know eachother more.

while the others one just don't like to confess because they were to scared to get rejected.

so did i explained well about izana having the same feeling about the warm things he felt whenever the (h/c) haired female was around him?

he tried ignoring it but whenever she's here beside him or maybe annoying him with that cheeky smile of hers, it always made his heart skipped a bit that he tried to deny it by thinking to himself that she's just a pawn and nothing more.

but his feelings says otherwise.

he tried ignoring it for the past three weeks while the month november was already nearing.

did he regret buying that communicating friend book thing and his curiosity? of course he doesn't no. does he regret it or not?

i mean, it is the reason why he started having this weird ass feeling that was comforting but annoying at the same time. hah, call him a weirdo or whatever but his feelings said otherwise.

jokes on (l/n) (y/n) he admit that he doesn't like a single thing about her except her strength- are you really sure about the kurokawa izana?

well as i remember he found it comforting but also irritating at the same time, since i am a kind person i choose to ignore the second one and focused on the first one instead.

secondly, his inner self or let just call it his feelings says otherwise about regretting buying that book and his curiosity. he was curious to know her better because she had the energy that makes him more interested to know more.

lastly, he felt that he want to believe what he felt than to listen to his big brain. because he felt he was on a safe place- he felt if he's on her arms right now would he be felt safe? because that's what he think it is.

so let me again ask you kurokawa izana, are you sure you don't like a single thing about (l/n) (y/n)?

because it my opinion, you like her in many ways and you had a lot of reasons why you like her.

︎☾︎

"that was an achievement there, congrats"

after training with izana for the past two months, you did an amazing job sweetie.