Chapter One

Have you seen BOSS UNDERCOVER? It's LIVE on Amazon for purchase! Also, if you haven't followed me on Instagram and my Facebook page, GO! GO! You don't want to miss the updates! It will be nice to see you there! Instagram: J.S.Badham Twitter: J.S.Badham1 Facebook Page: J.S.Badham.

If you buy BOSS UNDERCOVER! LEAVE A REVIEW! YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOME!

IF YOU BUY BOSS UNDERCOVER OR HAVE, LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS! YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOME AND CRUCIAL! TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM! REMEMBER THIS IS BOOK ONE AND IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE OF READING IT ON WATTPAD. THE BOOK'S PLOT HAS BEEN CHANGED! YOU WILL NOTICE DRASTIC CHANGES IN PLACES!

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN CHANGED AND UPDATED! I WILL SLOWLY BEGIN TO UPDATE AND CHANGE MISS CLUMSY AND THE CEO! THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS FIFTEEN SO I DO APOLOGIES FOR GRAMMAR AND THE PLOT. 

***

Harper Daniels. Twenty three. And utterly clumsy. She had been gifted the obnoxious trait since she first learnt to walk. That sounded like an exaggeration. But it was true. Her parents had probably spent hundreds in their lifetime of replacing the odd broken camera, smashed vases and torn clothes that Harper had only managed to somehow always end up tangoing with. Even as she reached adulthood, somehow hoping to outgrow the trait, it still appeared to latch on her. She felt sorry for her white blouses, stained with either red wine or coffee. Harper must have spent £60 last month replacing those that were left with stubborn stains. It wasn't a joke when her grandparents said she needed fully fitted armour to walk around in. It was probably why half of her relatives refused to leave out their expensive antiques when she came to visit. But you get the picture. Harper was clumsy.

It's not like her trait tried to either hide itself through her ­non-existent dating life. The last time she went on a date---probably when she was twenty one. Harper had managed to accidentally spill her drink all over her date's phone and wallet. Let's just say he wasn't too pleased. Her nerves had gotten the better of her for argument's sake!

It was probably why today she was hoping for less accidents to occur. She was starting her new job. A fresh graduate from Oxford University, just only six months from receiving her financial economics bachelor's degree and already she had snacked herself a good job at Brewer's Enterprise. The reputation for this company was staggering, pay was more than decent and she had heard there was some good opportunities if you worked your way up in the career ladder.

It was no wonder then, that her nerves were creeping up on her. She felt itchy all over. Harper felt like her accident prone ego, she liked to call 'Miss Clumsy' was preparing itself for instances to occur. Something was bound to happen. Harper knew that, she just hated the anticipation.

She stood gawking at the colossal, shining cylinder shaped building ahead of her. It was daunting to stare at for too long. Would she get used to walking to that every day? Probably not.

Harper wasn't sure she wanted to step any further. Could I actually do this? Was I prepared for the world of work? Couldn't she just turn back? Head back to her comfy apartment and lie under the bed covers hiding from responsibilities? Perhaps if she didn't need the money, her conscience sneered.

Quitting was not an option. She had worked too hard for this. The essays, the revision and endless nights she stayed up aiming to succeed in life were not going to be defeated by nerves. She recomposed herself, shuffling her bag strap onto her shoulder as she took a large stride forward. Come on, you've got this, she cheered on herself.