𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗

Vincenzo's pov.

I was waiting in the airport for Alexa until my eyes fell on a black haired girl she looked like Alexa from the photos that the station sent I made my way over to her and tried to grab her attention by calling her but guess she didn't hear me so I got closer and tried calling her again.

"Alexa?" She looked at me her eyes held confusion and what she said next broke my heart but in some way it made me relieved that she doesn't remember what happened"Do I know you?" She asked"I'm Vincenzo your second oldest brother" I told her she held a confused look again while asking me "There is more than one of you?!!!OH MY GOD I WENT FROM BEING AN ONLY CHILD TO HAVING MORE THAN ONE SIBLING " She asked with confusion and shock evident in her voice"yeah you have 8 other brothers " she looked shocked for a moment then she put on a cold facade and it surprised me I was interrupted from my thoughts by her voice"Are we leaving or are we staying here? " she asked in a cold tone and I was shocked by the the change in her demeanor "yeah let's go" I said making my way to my car with her following me.I only had one though in my mind the whole ride to home how much my bambina changed.

(After they introduced their selves)

Alessandro's pov.
She doesn't remember us. A part of me is happy she doesn't remember what we did but the other is sad I mean she is my baby sister. Of course I'd be sad.

Matteo's pov

She changed alot she is not the bubbly and careless Alexa anymore. She barely have any emotion in her eyes she doesn't smile she doesn't show emotions but what made her that way.

(How about your dump asses)

Andrew's pov.

Something is wrong I just know it. she was sent away at the age of five at least she would remember somethings not everything but at least a few things something is wrong and I will find out what.

Blade's pov.

I didn't think it would hurt that much but when she didn't recognize any of us it hurt us all but we'll make new memories.

Blaze's pov.

It pissed me off that she doesn't remember any of us because we sent her away .but we are the only ones at fault now we can't blame it on anyone.

Blake's pov.

She changed so much the once happy girl is now emotionless she didn't even smile once I just have a feeling someone hurt her and I will find out who.

Noah's pov.

She looks empty . She changed and I'm not surprised I knew she would and I also think she remembers us she has to. I missed her so much and now that she's back I will make up for the lost time.

Austin's pov

Alexa is back she looks different. Her eyes held nothing in them. She seems different like really different like she has been hurt a lot before. I just hope she is fine

Giovanni's pov.

When I saw her all I felt was guilt I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart when she said she didn't remember us but it was all on me I was the one who believe this bitch Daniella over her but now she's dead Her eyes held nothing in them they were cold and emotionless her tone was so cold it was so much cold for a 15 year old girl. I will make her happy and spoil her that's a promise.

What he didn't know that he is so late she is already broken she thinks nothing can make her happy anymore.

______________________________________
Chapter 4
Thoughts people??
Please vote and comment.
Buh bye 👋
Latersꨄ︎ꨄ︎
Love you all♥️♥️