❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾

"Naww..."

(Y/N)'s eyes were wide in disbelief as they clutched at their shirt, their expression morphing into one of complete contempt. They stared up through their eyelashes, the rest of the crowd cheering in excitement, although (Y/N) could only feel dread.

They shakily lifted their finger to point at the man who was being handed over a trophy, garnering some attention from those around them, but that attention on them increased tenfold when they began creating a scene and started yelling.

"THAT'S CHEATINGGG!" (Y/N) accused, the man being scrutinized nearly dropping his trophy in shock. 

Venti, who was behind the man, had held a strained smile in congratulations towards him. Upon hearing the shouting, that smile morphed into a small confused one as his lips parted slightly in shock. Upon noticing it was none other than (Y/N), he held that strained expression on his face, even harder to maintain than before, but internally he was ecstatic they were making a scene as he held back a giggle.

"THAT MFKER GOT SIX FINGERS!" (Y/N) exclaimed, making some people gasp in shock while others whispered to one another at them stating the obvious. After all, the contestants name was Six-Fingered José.

José, being accused and having the spotlight put on him for a reason other than winning the tournament, began to sweat profusely as he held his lyre under his arm. His fingers tightly wrapped around the gold trophy in his hand, making sure it was secure as he wondered if he would have to use it as a weapon seeing the hostility (Y/N) was emitting towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HE WON!?!?" (Y/N) once again shouted, their head snapping over to the man who had announced the results. The man who held the paper that read the results began to panic and put his hands out in front of him, trying to convey that he wasn't the one who decided the results.

Venti harshly bit his lip holding back a bubbling laughter, because he really wasn't all that mad about coming in second, but seeing (Y/N) express anger on his behalf was hilarious. He made sure not to burst out laughing, since it really wasn't the best time considering the situation with (Y/N) looking so livid.

"THAT'S CHEATING!!!" (Y/N) once again shouted, those around them sweat dropping and keeping their distance.

(Y/N) then took a step forward, their foot angrily stomping against the pavement making the whispers increase as some ladies hands covered their mouth in shock.

Upon seeing (Y/N) having intentions of going up on the stage, two members of the Knights of Favonius that were in the crowd were quick to push their way towards where (Y/N) was.

"Alright, that's enough! Causing trouble again, are we (Y/N)?!" One of the guards shouted as they gripped onto (Y/N)'s arm, preventing them from moving any further. He had recognized them almost immediately, and he knew they would stir some kind of trouble because they were pretty talked about in the headquarters for that very reason.

Venti could no longer hold back his laughter as he turned away and hid back the bright grin from behind his hand, muffling his boisterous laugh that would have exploded out if he hadn't covered it sooner.

He was really appreciative of (Y/N) being a Karen, even if he didn't care much about his placing in the tournament since no superficial standing could tell him he was the best Bard in all of Teyvat.

——————♡——————

"That shit is rigged... I hope Venti's not feeling too down about it." (Y/N) mumbled to themself as they sat on the pavement, having been scolded by the Knights for nearly five minutes before they decided (Y/N) was free to go.