Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry Guys this is going to be a short chapter, but the next one will be VERY long. Well, as long as I can make it. Promise!
Enjoy

I slowly start to wake as my eyes flutter open. That's a fun word. Flutter.
"Glad you're awake." I turn my head to the sound of that voice. The voice I love so much. The voice of my big brother.

"B-Big brother! I can explain-"

"I can't believe you Noriko! Why did you do that?! How could you do that?! You're my little sister, I fucking love you! Minami loves you! Amaya loves you! So many people love you! Why?" He yells. I start crying.
"Because I fucking hate my life. My fiancé died a week before our wedding! I get bought in a black market auction! I finally find love again, but as it turns out, Eisuke was just using me and lied when he said he liked me!" I shout while bawling my eyes out.

His eyes widen. He pulls me into a tight hug.
"B-big brother?"
"Shh, Noriko I'm here for you. I will always be here, and I'm going to KILL Eisuke for hurting more than you already are. I love you little sister, and so does Minami and Amaya. And pretty soon, Minami is going to be part of our family." He tells me. My eyes get so big they look like they're going to pop.
"Do you mean?........." I trail off.
"Yes. I am going to ask Minami to marry me, and we can invite everyone but Eisuke and we can take lots of pictures and send them to him if you want." He offers. For the first time in a while, I smile a true smile.

"That's wonderful big brother! I'm going to get a new sister!" I say happily.
"Yes. Now let's talk about this whole... cutting situation. Why? You can always come to me with your problems, and if you're ever feeling down I'm just a phone call away. Please, don't do this anymore. I love you my little Nori."

"I love you to big brother, and about the cutting, I tried to stop. I did stop. But, with that whole Eisuke thing I... I just... I couldn't handle it. I'm not as strong as I make myself out to be. Honestly, I have every bit about myself. I'm not that pretty, nor smart, and I have a bad habit of cussing like a sailor. No one every loved my, besides you and Amaya but that's not the kinda love I'm talking about. Then when I did find love, he died because of me. If it wasn't for me Austin might be happy with a family, that's what he deserved. But all because of me, he was killed and died in my arms. Then after all those painful years of slitting my wrists, I fall for Eisuke; who doesn't even love me. He used me. I'm pathetic for even considering he cared about me. Who could ever love someone like me? I completely despise myself." I tell me.

He looks me dead in the eyes and says the five words every little sister wants to hear, "Want to smoke with me?" He hand me a cigarette. I take it. He hands me a lighter, I use it.
"Thanks."
"No problem. Smoking is the Kishi way of handling our problems, not cutting our writs kiddo."
"Wow you haven't called my kiddo sine I was 14." I comment. He shrugs.
"Big brother?"
"Nani?"
"Can I arrest Eisuke?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"I'll get arrested, Minami will get arrested, Baba, Ota, and Soryu will get arrested, shall I go on?"
"Point taken."
"But you can kick his sorry, rich ass." He tells me. My eyes brighten.
"Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********************************************************************************
A/N: Well I hope you liked the chapter! ^J^Sorry for taking so long, I've been going through some... stuff. Well I'm to lazy find the Finnish and Japanese proverb so you get to hear from Eisuke's story Noriko. (In Every story Noriko is different, like a snowflake)

Noriko: Hei Reader-chans.
Eisuke: Hello ladies/gentlemen.
Miki (me): go away Eisuke!
Noriko: Yeah!
Eisuke: whatever. Anyway Miki why are you making me a total douce bag?
Miki: *shrugs* Don't worry. In the next chapter you won't be a total asshat. Also, the next chapter-
Noriko:- is going to be the last one for Eisuke's story. But do not worry, once Miki is done with all of the stories, she will do a epilogue/sub story at the end for all of them!
Miki: I am?
Eisuke and Noriko: Yes.
Miki: okay fine by me. Any who, bye Reader-chan see you next chappy!