The Younger Escapees

Okay this my first time trying this, so please give me your opinion and vote. Pretty, pretty please! :)

The song in the youtube link really reminds me of the tone of this first peice, but you don't have to listen to it to get the story

Prologue

My earliest memory is being carted into a white room on a hospital stretcher. I knew how to speak and had the general knowledge most humans do but when I tried to remember things like my name or my family I couldn’t. I looked like I was around fourteen, but that was just my guess. I couldn’t remember my birthday. Something told me this wasn’t a hospital, it reminded me of all the area fifty-one rumors where they would dissect aliens in ‘the white room’. Had I been interested in that stuff before? A needle was stuck in my left arm. I knew I would have thrown a fit if I were able to move, I figured that they must have injected me with something that made me unable to move. My vision went black and my mind went numb. I just sat there in complete darkness for awhile, I had not gotten much of a chance to think about my situation until then, I realized that I was not in a very good position as my ability to read came back and I remembered seeing a sign on the way to the white room that said ‘dissection ward’. I knew I was as good as dead but also knew there was nothing I could do. Amazingly I wasn’t afraid, I just sat there waiting to go deeper into the darkness. 

But I  was brought out of that darkness