Chapter 14

Hey fans!!! (do I have fans?!) anyways I hack posted in a million and two tees because of midterms and Iea regionals (horseback fancy talk) an all that random stuff I don want to deal with but I wrote this weeks ago and never posted which was really stupid of me but hey we all have out moments. I'll try not to ramble too much in my authors note now so here u go chapter 14 I bet u guys will have noooooooo idea whats going to happen (even though Im so predictable if hurts). Oh and if u want me to tea any of your peices TELL ME because I always love something to read :) or even better I can give you a shout out in mi authors notes because I live u guys that much :) sorry to ramble again. Without furthur adoo CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14

Messy

The k word

I didnt know where the hell we were going. At this point I didn't care. Whoever the guy with the gun was wasn't letting us go anytime soon and I was getting really really tired. I just wanted to go home curl up and pretend this was all just a dream, a really bad dream but a dream none the less.

I took two hours. It ends up that new York traffic doesn't yield to kidnap victims. We were now somewhere in a secluded part of upstate new York. Somehow I had managed to stay awake the whole ride and not say a word. I dont know if I was just really tired or if I had a sick mind but I was glad I was being kidnapped if it meant seeing annabeth again.

"Stop the car," the man trying to kidnap us suddenly hissed. I noticed how weird it was to hear his voice. Like me he hadn't talked the whole car ride. His voice was sounding like steel wool-skratchy and uncomfortable.

Jude stopped the car and we looked at eachother. We both knew what to say, or more of who to ask for, but it was really a question of who would say it. I seemed to loose this mental argument. I sighed and turned to the kidnapper.

"where's annabeth?" I asked in the most nonchalant way I could muster without peeing myself of fear.

"I ask the questions and u just stay quite. Talk again and I shoot. Got it?" I nodded my head at the mans harsh words before he continued on, "I want you to put you wallets, phones, iPods, anything with value on the front seat and exit the car. Don't give me reason to believe you've left anything behind or I'll just have to search you." I shuddered at the revolting thought of the man touching me then shuddered harder at the thought of him touching Jude. Can someone say PETAFILE?

I emptied my pockets leaving my phone and wallet on the seat. I turned to the man again making up my mind to stand my ground. "where. Is. Annabeth." I stated trying to sound as brave as I could but failing more then Miley cyrus's attempt at pole dancing.

"ha I don't know who you're talking about kid just put the stuff down and hand me the keys," stated the man menacingly.

Jude and I exchanged a look of trepidation before finally surrendering the keys. The man started the car and drove away leaving Jude and I standing alone in deserted countryside with no car and no means of communicating with the outside world.

Thoughts were swimming through my head. The man hadn't appeared to be lying in the slightest when he claimed he didn't know annabeth. And surely he would have kidnapped us also if he thought we knew information on the whereabouts or people involved in Annabeths kidnapping. This seemed like such a petty crime compared to kidnapping at this point. Maybe they were completely unrelated. But why then had this man dropped us all the way out here in the countryside. Why had he felt the need to take our phones and leave us here. For he surely could have taken our valuables and keys and driven the car off back in the city. Stuff like that happened all the time nobody would have stopped him. What was this mans motives. Come to think of it Jude had been pretty weird throughout the whole thing-surprisingly calm...